Forums Trailers and Videos
"John Dies at the End" Anti-Piracy Trailer: This Movie is Like An Acid Trip - MUST WATCH!

I just finished watching "John Dies at the End" and all I can saw is "wow", this is like an acid trip mixed with a crazy dream out of body experience on a roller coster. Needless to say, it is a must watch!

From SlashFilms.com comes a new anit-piracy trailer and more about the film.

Don Coscarelli‘s film John Dies at the End, which features humans and monsters drifting between dimenons thanks to a popular drug, has been earning fans at festivals for the past year, and it is finally available to be seen by everyone thanks to the miracle of VOD. Many films that are available digitally also end up being seen by a lot of people thanks to piracy, and the marketing folks working for John Dies at the End have put together a great little trailer that hopes to prevent that from happening this time.

Looks like some of the film’s fun, grisly moments ended up in this trailer, so be warned of that before going in, but with that disclaimer shared, have a look below.

Source:

http://www.slashfilm.com/john-dies-at-t ... y-trailer/
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 12/30/2012 at 05:01 PM | 99380
Did I take bath salts or watch "John Dies At The End", I'm still not sure!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 12/30/2012 at 05:42 PM | 99382
I still have yet to watch this. I got a screener eons ago, but haven't blown off the dust to watch it yet. I'm def gonna have to watch it ASAP.
Anonymous Sunday 12/30/2012 at 09:20 PM | 99385