Forums Trailers and Videos
The Green Band Trailer For 'EVIL DEAD' Arrives Bearing New Footage

Craving some new footage from the upcoming Evil Dead remake? Well then conder us your hook up. Dig on the visuals goods below which just hit the scene moments ago.

http://i46.tinypic.com/25f1ts4.jpg" class="photoborder" />

Look for the film ito hit theaters on April 12th.

Source: YouTube
Anonymous Sunday 1/20/2013 at 01:04 AM | 99760
This is so funny! How in the HELL do they make a green band trailer for this!?!?! They did but I'll stick with the teaser and red bander!

On a de note, love the quote on the poster but hate the poster if that makes sense. This movie however I will go down saying will be the biggest word a mouth horror movie nce Paranormal Activity....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 1/20/2013 at 01:44 AM | 99761
This movie however I will go down saying will be the biggest word a mouth horror movie nce Paranormal Activity....

I completely agree, i have a feeling this movie is going to be HUGE. Especially if its done right. We are going to get a disturbing/terrifying/gruesome film, and i think it will gain alot of attention like Paranormal did. I know some people have faith that this film will up the ante for coming horror installments. I believe it could very well do that, especially with the way they chose to do NO CGI
JohnCorley92 Sunday 1/20/2013 at 03:51 AM | 99766