Forums Trailers and Videos
The Lords of Salem Arrives In The UK On DVD This Month

As we patiently wait for the Lords of Salem to arrive here in the States, our friends across the pond will get to view the Rob Zombie flick in cinemas as well as in the comfort of their own flats both in the same month. Read on for the all the details after the visual jump.

t from the Lords’. She assumes it’s a rock band on a mison to spread their word. As Heidi and Whitey play the Lords’ record, it starts to play backwards, and Heidi experiences a flashback to a past trauma.

Later, Whitey plays the Lords’ record, dubbing them the Lords of Salem, and to his surprise, the record plays normally and is a masve hit with listeners. The arrival of another wooden box from the Lords presents the Big H team with free tickets, posters and records to host a gig in Salem. Soon Heidi and her cohorts find that the gig is far from the rock spectacle they’re expecting: the original Lords of Salem are returning, and they’re out for BLOOD.”

Sheri Moon Zombie, Patricia Quinn, d Haig, Michael Berryman, Judy Geeson, Bruce Davison, Ken Foree, Dee Wallace, Meg Foster, Maria Conchita Alonso, and Jeff Daniel Phillips star.

Source; JoeBlo
Anonymous Monday 3/25/2013 at 09:30 PM | 100553
why are they getting a dvd release before the states? I am sure it wont be playing in any theaters in my area so lets hope the states get a dvd release soon, I

have been dieing to see this movie for a long time
CHROMExSKULL Friday 4/12/2013 at 01:38 PM | 100708
Bad idea. It's just going to get pirated.
JediRob Friday 4/12/2013 at 02:09 PM | 100709
Strange way indeed, they are competing against their selfs..but maybe the brittish folks aren't that fond of Rob's movie(s) I like the art though..nice I just bought the soundtrack for Lords of Salem, and also orderd Venomous Rat..the man is a busy bee..or wasp
UberJason78 Friday 4/12/2013 at 06:22 PM | 100710
Even though I am going to see this on Friday, I have it pre ordered from Amazon UK. It is odd that there is no word of special features and this release is also not listed on Momentum's webte. Also, is the demand for this movie really so low in the UK that there will not be a Blu ray? Odd, nce

I believe there is even going to be a Scandinavian Blu ray!
Preston Eleven Saturday 4/13/2013 at 08:43 PM | 100722