Forums Trailers and Videos
Video: Sam Raimi's "Army Of Darkness" & "Oz The Great And Powerful" Are The Same Story!

Think back, to a day when you were watching the original clasc "The Wizard of Oz" while listening to the amazing sounds of Pink Floyd's "Dark de of the Moon" When played just right the sound and visuals had an amazing coincidence. Sam Raimi was the creator of both "Army of Darkness" and "Oz: The Great and Powerful". I had never had realized it before but after seeing this video, I now see two standout films and two incredible coincidences that have been unearthed. This video shows just how much of a comparison there are between the two movies.

"A new web series from maddoxaom entitled “I liked it better when…” does a shocking scene-by-scene comparison of both Sam Raimi’s 2013 Oz the Great and Powerful and his 1992 clasc Army of Darkness. So what say you? Coincidence? Did Raimi essentially remake his own movie by just swapping out Evil Dead characters with characters from Oz. The video below is pretty compelling, that's for sure."

http://youtu.be/x7RrJWJCUcw

Source- DreadCentral.com

Source- Youtube
wabisabi333 Tuesday 7/23/2013 at 04:17 AM | 101718