Forums Trailers and Videos
A New Kind Of Nightmare Is On It's Way - COME BACK TO ME - See The Trailer Within!

From Director Paul Leyden comes an adaptation of the Horror novel "The Resurrectionist" titled COME BACK TO ME. The film tells the tale of a young woman that is having terrible unexplained things going on in her life and tries to come to grips with what is going on until she discovers the Horrible truth. Below you will find the poster and trailer for the flick and it looks very interesting.

COME BACK TO ME stars Matt Passmore, Katie Walder, Nathan Keyes, Maura West, and Laura Gordon.

Synopsis:

“Sarah (Walder) and Josh McLaren (Passmore) are a young married couple living in suburban Las Vegas. Shortly after a car accident, Sarah begins to suffer a series of disturbing memory lapses and frequent blackouts that seem to be increasing in intensity. Unsure of what is happening, and feeling as though she is losing her mind, Sarah comes to learn she is pregnant. To add to her shock, she subsequently discovers that her husband is sterile. As her marriage and world begin to fall apart, she makes a desperate attempt to find the truth by planting a hidden camera in her home. What she discovers is both horrific and life-altering and involves a dark secret about her neighbor Dale (Keyes) that proves to be even more far-reaching than anyone could imagine.“

COME BACK TO ME will be in select theaters as well as available on iTunes, DirecTV, and iN-Demand July 25th.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 7/10/2014 at 07:26 PM | 102727