Forums Trailers and Videos
Two Disturbing New Clips Arrive From THE EYES OF MY MOTHER - Official Trailer Included!

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

Director Nicolas Pesce’s new Gothic tale titled THE EYES OF MY MOTHER had a decent showing at this year’s Sundance Film Festival. The black-and-white Horror film was very quickly snatched up by Magnet Releasing soon after its premiere, and is now available. Head on down below to watch two new clips along with the previously released official trailer that we have for you.

THE EYES OF MY MOTHER stars Kika Magalhães, Will Brill, Flora Diaz, Paul Nazak, Clara Wong, Diana Agostini, and Olivia Bond.

Synopsis:

"In their secluded farmhouse, a mother, formerly a surgeon in Portugal, teaches her daughter, Francisca, to understand anatomy and be unfazed by death. One afternoon, a mysterious visitor shatters the idyll of Francisca's family life, deeply traumatizing the young girl, but also awakening unique curiosities. Though she clings to her increasingly reticent father, Francisca's loneliness and scarred nature converge years later when her longing to connect with the world around her takes on a dark form. Shot in crisp black and white, the haunting visual compositions evoke its protagonist's isolation and illuminate her deeply unbalanced worldview. Genre-inflected, but so strikingly unique as to defy categorization, writer/director Nicolas Pesce's feature debut allows only an elliptical presence in Francisca's world, guiding our imaginations to follow her into peculiar, secret places."

THE EYES OF MY MOTHER is now available on VOD.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 12/06/2016 at 07:42 PM | 104556