Forums Trailers and Videos
Official Teaser Trailer For BEHIND THE SIGHTINGS Is Within!

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

Some people are just absolutely terrified of clowns. With all of the creepy clown situations taking place across the globe it only makes sense that a found footage clown Horror docu-film would be in the making. Titled BEHIND THE SIGHTINGS, this one looks to bring some Fear as director Tony Cadwell prepares for the release this Fall. We have the official teaser trailer for you below.

Director Tony Cadwell said of the film:

“When the Smith family turned over the footage to me. I think it was close to over 112 hours of footage. Much of it was very professionally shot by Todd and Jessica. I was very impressed with their research and dedication to getting to the bottom of the creepy clown sightings. The family didn’t put any restrictions on me as to what I could and couldn’t show. The only guidance I was given was for me to show the world what had happened to Todd and Jessica Smith. And that’s what I did.

I used their footage to show what they found while researching the creepy clown sightings. Personally, I find some of their footage very disturbing. Definitely, some of the most disturbing footage that I have ever worked with. But I feel it is necessary to put this out there for the world to see. So people can watch and understand for themselves what exactly happened to Todd and Jessica. I can only hope that by showing their work to the world. Maybe, just maybe, it will help their family find peace.”

BEHIND THE SIGHTINGS description:

“Based on over 112 hours of footage recovered from the personal belongings of aspiring filmmakers Todd and Jessica Smith. The husband and wife filmmaking duo were investigating the 2016 creepy clown sighting epidemic.

The first clown sightings occurred in August 2016 in Greenville, South Carolina. Authorities were alerted to reports by neighborhood kids stating that creepy clowns were appearing in the woods near an apartment complex. The clown sightings spread to all 50 states and across Europe. Todd and Jessica were attempting to track down clown sighting witnesses and the clowns involved in a rash of creepy clown sightings that plagued an eastern North Carolina community.”

BEHIND THE SIGHTINGS is set to premiere sometime this October.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 6/17/2017 at 04:28 PM | 104969