Forums Trailers and Videos
Potential Is Shown In This Trailer For The Upcoming Torture Horror Flick LOVE OF MY LIFE

In this world one of the greatest things that we could ever know is love. People toss that word around these days as if it is saying hello. Real love is something that few of us ever get to experience. How far would you be willing to go for love? Would you be willing to go through five days of unimaginable torture to save the life of the one that you love? That is the basic outline for the upcoming torture Horror film LOVE OF MY LIFE. You will find the trailer for the film below and for a movie with love in the title, it looks like it will deliver on the goods.

LOVE OF MY LIFE stars Bel Delia, Peter O'Brien and Diarmid Heidenreich. It is directed and produced by Michael Budd in his directorial debut.

Synopsis:

"The film follows the story of a young man being held captive by a deranged surgeon and given the choice of surviving five days of torture to save the life of the woman he loves, or to order her killed and be set free."

LOVE OF MY LIFE hits VOD on April 29th.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 4/21/2014 at 10:54 PM | 102640