Forums Television
New Teaser Video Arrives For THE X-FILES Return To Television!

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

The whole world has been talking about the return of THE X-FILES. It is hard not become filled with excitement as we can only wonder what adventures await us as the journey will continue on for Agents Mulder and Scully.

Below you will find a new teaser video for the series return of THE X-FILES. The original series is currently available to stream on Amazon Prime, Hulu and Netflix.

Six episodes are currently planned, but many are wondering if that will mark the end of THE X-FILES? Here is what Duchovny previously had to say about it:

“I would be open to doing another cycle,” Duchovny said. “I don’t know that I could do a 20-episode version of this show at this point in my life, and I don’t know that Gillian could. But I think everybody is open ended on what happens after this. Certainly, we didn’t bring it back with the idea of ending it.”

Gillian Anderson will return alongside Duchovny with James Wong and Glen Morgan also returning as writer/producers.

Duchovny and Anderson returning actors William B. Davis, Mitch Pileggi, Bruce Harwood, Tom Braidwood, and Dean Haglund. Joining them are new characters played Robbie Amell, Lauren Ambrose, Joel McHale, Annet Mahendru, Rhys Darby, and Kumail Nanjiani.

Creator Chris Carter, who will oversee the new episodes previously had this to say:

"I think of it as a 13-year commercial break. The good news is the world has only gotten that much stranger, a perfect time to tell these six stories.”

THE X-FILES will continue to shoot until August 14th. Fox will debut THE X-FILES behind the NFC Championship game on Sunday, January 24th. The show will continue on the following night in it's regular Monday night 8pm timeslot in the place of GOTHAM.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 7/24/2015 at 06:58 PM | 103497