Forums Horror Movie News
An Interesting Shortcut Being Taken For The CABIN FEVER Remake!

Armory Films, Cassian Elwes and Contend have announced that they have joined together to produce the remake of Eli Roth’s Horror thriller hit CABIN FEVER, with Travis Zariwny directing and Armory and Pelican Point Media financing. The film, to be reshot from the original 2002 version by Eli Roth and Randy Pearlstein, stars Gage Golightly, Dustin Ingram, Samuel Davis, Matthew Daddario and Nadine Crocker. CABIN FEVER will be produced by Contend’s Evan Astrowsky, (who also produced the original film with Roth) and Armory Films’ Chris Lemole and Tim Zajaros.

CABIN FEVER follows in Eli Roth’s original footsteps when a group of college students, who rent a cabin in the woods to do some partying, begin to fall victim to a flesh eating virus and all hell breaks loose.

In an interesting shortcut being taken, this version will be shot from the exact same script that Roth directed 13 years ago, as opposed to going through a long, delayed studio development process.

Cassian Elwes will executive produce along with Roth, Ike Suri and Jaclyn Ann Suri, and Peter Fruchtman. The film started principal photography this week in Portland, Oregon.

“Travis had an amazing vision for my original script, and as a scary movie fan I really wanted to see it. I almost see this like re-staging a play, and I’m excited to see what ideas Travis and the cast bring to it. They’re all fans of the original and want to make a film that’s a new classic and I believe they will,” said Roth.

We will continue to bring you the best in Horror Movie/Horror TV News.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 10/22/2014 at 09:43 PM | 102917