Forums Horror Movie News
CUJO To Appear In Upcoming Adaptation Of THE DARK TOWER!

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

The arrival of the upcoming live-action adaptation of Stephen King’s THE DARK TOWER is quickly approaching us. Set to feature The Gunslinger and The Man in Black, the movie will take bits from the books and lump them together in hopes that the watching experience will be marvelous. The film will be directed by Nikolaj Arcel.

The man himself, Stephen King spoke with IGN about THE DARK TOWER film and revealed that a major cameo is set to take place:

“If viewers who are familiar with my work look very closely, they might see Cujo. Keep an eye out for Cujo in New York City.”

King went on to speak about how he feels when it comes to two of his major works THE DARK TOWER and IT being adapted into films:

“I thought that the trailer [for IT] was terrific, and I’ve seen the movie, and I think it’s also terrific. I think people are going to be very pleased with both that and The Dark Tower. I’m very fortunate that these two movies are opening only weeks apart, and both are very good.”

Cujo’s cameo in THE DARK TOWER will most likely be a walk on role much like his appearance in the King anthology CAT’S EYE.

THE DARK TOWER cast is made up of Idris Elba as The Gunslinger, Roland Deschain, and Tom Taylor as Jake Chambers, Matthew McConaughey as The Man in Black, Abbey Lee as Tirana, Fran Kranz as Pimli, the right hand man of Randall Flagg; Jackie Earle Haley; Katheryn Winnick and Claudia Kiim.

Synopsis:

“There are other worlds than these. Stephen King's The Dark Tower, the ambitious and expansive story from one of the world's most celebrated authors, makes its launch to the big screen. The last Gunslinger, Roland Deschain (Idris Elba), has been locked in an eternal battle with Walter O'Dim, also known as the Man in Black (Matthew McConaughey), determined to prevent him from toppling the Dark Tower, which holds the universe together. With the fate of the worlds at stake, good and evil will collide in the ultimate battle as only Roland can defend the Tower from the Man in Black.”

THE DARK TOWER will arrive in theaters on August 4th.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 5/24/2017 at 07:08 PM | 104918