Forums Horror Movie News
Danielle Harris Not Happy About The New HALLOWEEN Film

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

It wasn’t that long ago that the Horror world learned the huge news that the upcoming HALLOWEEN film from Blumhouse had gained the original Laurie Strode herself, Jamie Lee Curtis. In addition to that we also learned that Judy Greer will be playing Strode’s daughter. Director David Gordon Green and his writing partner Danny McBride ready for to create their new vision that is producer John Carpenter approved.

All of that goodness aside, there is one person that isn’t happy about the upcoming HALLOWEEN film. Danielle Harris, who played Strode’s daughter in HALLOWEEN 4 & 5 as well as Annie in Rob Zombie’s HALLOWEEN 1& 2, has voiced her opinion on the next installment.

Taking to Facebook Live she tells fans:

“What I am bummed about is… [Laurie Strode] has a daughter. I was okay with it when she had a son… but they’re saying it’s the last one and… she has a daughter. And it’s not Jamie. It’s just kind of a bummer, I guess. I think somebody had said, it wouldn’t have hurt the movie to have Jamie reunited with [Laurie]. But that didn’t happen. We did put in a call, thought it’d be kinda cool even just to have a little flashback… they were not interested. So. I tried."

Synopsis:

“Laurie Strode comes to her final confrontation with Michael Myers, the masked figure who has haunted her since she narrowly escaped his killing spree on Halloween night four decades ago.”

The new HALLOWEEN film will arrive in theaters October 19, 2018.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 11/08/2017 at 04:40 AM | 105331