Forums Horror Collectibles
PsychopatH2 and a short story.

Before I show the pics I want to explain why I chose to buy this mask. I'm sure many of you are perplexed as to why in the blue hell I, of all people, would by an H2 mask. This is probably going to sound like a sob story but it's from the heart. View it how you will.

In the past few months I've sunken so far into depreson that I have gotten to a point in my life where I wake up every day and wonder what my point in even being alive is. I feel lost and alone and every day it get's worse. I'm overly irritable and I just feel I cannot connect with any human being to the extent where I find them worthy to be friendly with. What does this have to do with the PsychopatH2? Well here it is. I've come to see the mask (and Michael) in H2 is very much a reflection of me and how I feel inde: scarred and decaying. Michael's rage and hatred in H2 is a great interpretation as to how I really feel inde, ready to kill anyone in the most violent, brutal ways imaginable. Does this mean I am now a fan of Zombie's Halloweens? Certainly not. This mask, to me, is a way to show how I feel inde and has nothing to do with the film. Granted, I will surely be buying a clean PsychopatH1 from Casey, but again, does not mean I am a fan of the revion. If you did read all this emotional BS then thank you. Like I said, you can think what you will of me after reading all that but it's what i had to say. I didn't get the mask in time to do some outdoor worn shots as I had wanted to but for now all I have are some bust pics. Enjoy:

P.S. There were some guys over at MM.net who had some criticisms of Casey's masks and I must say that after seeing this mask in person, I don't what they are smoking because as far as I can see Casey's masks look terrific and will surely get my buness again
DrenTheLiar Monday 11/16/2009 at 11:55 PM | 58079
caseys masks are great as i have seen many of them in person!

great score

and i hope that you can mentally get yourself together believe me i know how you feel and have been there before
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 11/17/2009 at 12:21 AM | 58080
Matt,

I promise you, most of us have traveled down the road you are currently on many, many times. It will for a fact get better....if you need anything, please do not hetate to contact me....

and the mask is outstanding. I love symbolism that you have put into the mask itself...

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Tuesday 11/17/2009 at 01:19 AM | 58081
Thank you Tommy, I'm glad someone can understand the symbolism.
DrenTheLiar Tuesday 11/17/2009 at 01:39 AM | 58082
you know that took a lot to write and to open up like that. your a good guy dren and we're all here for you never forget that. its cool that you compare the decaying that the mask is going through and lining that with the way things are going for you right now but hang in there. life always has its ups and downs and soon youll be back on the upswing. but when things are down like this its a time to reflect and know that people are out there for you. thats the good thing of the horror community. its kind of stand offish until one of us is in trouble and then we all swoop in to help. great pics by the way. casey is a master.
oldskool Tuesday 11/17/2009 at 02:00 AM | 58084
Matt I totally can relate and wish you the best with it as I am looking into seeing someoen about my depreson and other issues now. If you need something please don't feel like you can't talk to any of us even as hard as it may be(comming from a guy who has dealt with it for way longer then he should have without doing something about it.) as we are all as corny as it may souind a small familly here.

Now as far as the mask I am glad to see you got it and it is incredible. (I still know you secretly are a Zombie fan(zombies as in the living dead not that Rob Cummings guys lol) sorry man I had to try and get ya to laugh and if that didn't work I can send pics of Booman and some goats lol j/k)
cropsy Tuesday 11/17/2009 at 02:23 AM | 58088
Matt, we've had a connection from the minute I very read one of your posts. A lot, and I mean a LOT, of people were down on you for the way you come off but I think I've understood where you were coming from even then. That's why I have tried my best to tease with you and cheer you up. Because I know your a good dude and under that sarcasm there's a funny guy there ready to claw his way out. nce then we banter back and forth. You stick it to me and I stick it back to you. It's been good times. As the others have said life is fulls of hills and valley's. You're on a downward slope but it will be no time and you'll be back on the top of the mountain. The amount that one grows in a day is measurable but the amount you grow in a year is unimaginable. It takes time man, just hang in there.

As for the mask. You know how I feel about my friend Casey's work. I've been lucky enough to watch Casey grow as an artist and wow has he taken it to another level. The term "rotting and decayed" is what Casey does better than no other. The mask has that raw gritty feel that your talking about. Trust me my copy is tting right next to me and will never leave my collection. I'm not a fan of the film H2 but I love the mask and just owning something of Casey's is cool in my book.

I've said this before Matt and I'll say it again, it's a joy having you here and you will always be one of the regulars around here. Hang in there and PM sent!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 11/17/2009 at 03:33 AM | 58094
I appreciate it you guys. Like I told Tommy though, this is something I have to fight off on my own.

And Justin, I got your PM man.
DrenTheLiar Tuesday 11/17/2009 at 10:07 AM | 58104
I feel for you bro... Don't take it too hard on yourself Matt, and I think that's why we collect stuff, to ease the pain. I post pics of my mask to express something and you do that very well. That's some of the best you've done.
kaizu Tuesday 11/17/2009 at 03:59 PM | 58110
crazy good pictures matt and hang in there. if the worst thing that comes out of this is you getting that kick ass mask than i call it a win.
customcritters Tuesday 11/17/2009 at 04:28 PM | 58112
Hey Matt...congrats on the mask and I have to say man you're reason for getting the H2 everything you said shows a true deep appreciation for the art that even transcends all the fan-fare of the films. Very cool and inghtful of you. As for the feelings....all things come to pass and the fact that you have recognized some of these emotions means you're on the right path! cheers bro
ny ghoul Wednesday 11/18/2009 at 03:04 AM | 58133