Forums Horror Collectibles
Glad to be back!

...I know I threw a big "hissy" over the "long-hair & long-beard" issue awhile back, but after looking over previous threads I feel I may have been presumptuous in my "OVERDONEWITHGONE" threads.

So, on that note I offer you all my deepest apology & provide for you my horror collection so far - I hope it is appreciated/welcomed warmly Pics of my humble collection

:)

The current line-up: (notice the white horse thrown in for good humor

)

AND, one of the 3 AHG converons I await, I give you...The Dental Record!!

Bridge Thursday 12/31/2009 at 05:46 AM | 59705
I was wondering why you vanished

No one has an issue with you that I know of down here. I agree the "other te" does have some rude members. It tends to be a competition every now and then on who has the better mask or who has the most replies. Just don't let it bother you,post your stuff, keep collecting, and make friends. Funny how the majority of people who complain on the "other te" are ones who never compliment other peoples stuff

Life would be boring

if we all had the same stuff. It's good to own and to see something different from time to time. Nothing wrong with disagreeing with one another. It's all about getting that certain piece you want, sharing info and discusng about certain pieces.

BTW love the Tramer

Congrats!!
kaizu Thursday 12/31/2009 at 09:57 AM | 59708
Thanks K!

Yeah, the competition & bickering at "the other place" kinda got to me for awhile there - almost rekindled with all that happened in the last few days.

But, I'm just gonna let it roll off my shoulders & continue doing what I do.

I try to compliment as many people as I can.

Mostly I don't have time to get to everything - but there are certain people that I hope know have my respect, even if it goes without saying (& that includes you, Kaizu

Thanks again, K!

Bridge Thursday 12/31/2009 at 01:26 PM | 59711
Nice collection bro...
Klempo Thursday 12/31/2009 at 01:57 PM | 59713
Nice collection bro... Thank you so much, Klempo!
Bridge Thursday 12/31/2009 at 02:52 PM | 59717
Hey Bridge, I for one am glad to see you back. You have a great collection and I always enjoy checking out your threads and comments.

Hope to see ya around for good. Happy new year....

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 12/31/2009 at 03:59 PM | 59718
Thank you very much, Justin, that means a lot coming from you And a very Happy New Year to you as well! Hey Bridge, I for one am glad to see you back. You have a great collection and I always enjoy checking out your threads and comments.

Hope to see ya around for good. Happy new year....

Bridge Thursday 12/31/2009 at 04:08 PM | 59721
welcome back. killer pics!

El Diablo Thursday 12/31/2009 at 05:16 PM | 59722
welcome back. killer pics!Thanks man - & I love your avatar!

Every time I see it I hear the line that preceded the imageThanks again!

Bridge Thursday 12/31/2009 at 06:33 PM | 59729
bridge is back! i remember looking back at one of your threads and it went from this great pic to just saying "OVERDONEWITHGONE" i was like wtf --- i thought someone hacked your account. welcome back!
oldskool Thursday 12/31/2009 at 06:42 PM | 59730
Nah, I was just being a little bitch

I'm over it now & glad to be back.

Thanks for the welcome-back, oldskool!! bridge is back! i remember looking back at one of your threads and it went from this great pic to just saying "OVERDONEWITHGONE" i was like wtf --- i thought someone hacked your account. welcome back
Bridge Thursday 12/31/2009 at 06:52 PM | 59731
WE ALL GET FEED UP FROM TIME TO TIME.

ITS GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK!
customcritters Thursday 12/31/2009 at 08:39 PM | 59734

ITS GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK

Thanks, Critter, it's great to be back

Bridge Thursday 12/31/2009 at 09:12 PM | 59741
I have been UBER busy lately with Family and trying to come up with new projects so my time on here has been limited, but I did notice that I havn't seen any posts from you brother and I was beginning to wonder what happened to you. Well I am glad to see you back on here bro and I want you to have a Happy New Year! And while I am at it, Happy New Year to everyone!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Friday 1/01/2010 at 01:52 AM | 59748

...and some of us are still fed up

regardless...welcome back to you Bridge
lblambert Friday 1/01/2010 at 01:58 AM | 59749
Great hearing from you, Ryan!

I proudly display many of your items & wear one of The Original Dream sweaters almost everyday now that it's a bit nippyLook forward to much more buness when you get caught up, Brother!

I think I have a pretty good idea where you're coming from, Mr. Lambert.

I've never spoken with you before, but you have a VERY impresve collection & I respect your taste as well as you as a person - thank you very much for welcoming me back!

Bridge Friday 1/01/2010 at 05:51 AM | 59761
Great collection you have there!

Don't remember you from before (bad memory) but welcome back anyway.
Sourfacedbastard Friday 1/01/2010 at 07:26 PM | 59782
Great collection you have there!

Don't remember you from before (bad memory) but welcome back anyway.

Thanks very much for the compliment!

Love the avatar

;)
Bridge Saturday 1/02/2010 at 03:09 AM | 59785