Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Saw 3D...what do you guys think?

I was just curious what everyone thinks so far about Saw 3d and what you guys think they're going to do. I'm a pretty big saw fan but i have to admit i was very dissapointed with part 5 , but i thought 6 lifted the series back up. So far what ive seen i really think this is going to be one badass movie. What do you guys think? Am i in the minority?
MiLeSx13x Tuesday 10/05/2010 at 06:16 PM | 66779
I have lost alot the thrill to these coming out awhile ago. I am interested to see how it is finished but I will not be going to the theater to see this. I enjoy the idea but really these felt so rushed out that seeing them every year just hurt the whole thing IMO.
cropsy Tuesday 10/05/2010 at 07:05 PM | 66780
Im not a huge fan of the series, although I thoroughly enjoyed the last one, but what SAW did do for me was bring horror back into the movie theaters. As a kid who grew up in the 80's I fondly look back on many saturday evenings spent at the movies seeing a killer horror flick. Even if they sucked, the experience was cool. I know that every Halloween SAW gives me a night of cinema horror to look forward to. I hope this last one is a good send off.
ny ghoul Tuesday 10/05/2010 at 10:15 PM | 66783
Same here, I completely agree. I've noticed that a lot of people just aren't into saw anymore. I really do have high hopes for this movie though. I'm still sad that i missed hatchet 2 though, i was way more excited about that one.
MiLeSx13x Wednesday 10/06/2010 at 12:37 AM | 66786
while i do enjoy the story of saw. overall the movies have slipped progresvely throughout the years. and with them doing the whole 3d thing. im senng that we're in for a real stinker.
pantera11431 Thursday 10/07/2010 at 01:21 AM | 66794
I am really looking forward to this. I just hope it gets a 3D blu-ray release because I probably won't get a chance to see it in theaters. I hope it's the last film in the series. It'll bring me into the movie more, knowing that it's the end of the entire series and if it IS the end, I should really pay attention, lol.
Monster8224 Wednesday 10/13/2010 at 02:11 PM | 66879
I thought this series had run its course after part 3 but it kept going and going a lot longer than it really needed to. Really the only reason I kept watching them was because I wanted to know what happened to Cary Elwes from the first movie. With this one I'll see it in theaters but I'm not going to watch it in 3D. I don't think that will make the movie any better. It will either be a huge flop and fans of the franchise will be pissed, or it will be great.
krueger4653 Wednesday 10/13/2010 at 02:22 PM | 66881
for me after 3 the series got a little boring. as far as saw 3d i like the idea but i am getting ck of the fact that almost every movie anymore is in 3d. im completely content when watching a 2d movie. the 3d makes no difference to me. but as big of a fan as i am of saw, i am glad this is the last one. they drug on way too far already.
ZaPsamurai Thursday 10/14/2010 at 03:39 AM | 66902
I think 3D would be a great way to

end it all for Saw
lopli Thursday 10/14/2010 at 08:27 PM | 66937
I think they have run this story into the ground and it should be in the same place as Hostel: DEAD.

Also tired of the whole 3D thing. It was ok when I was a kid and that kinda thing was fascinating but now it hurts my eyes and I just want to watch it normally.

P.S. I did love the first saw and will continue watching them to see the gore but as far as supporting them and going to the theater or buying them on DVD NOTTA...
allthingsundead Thursday 10/14/2010 at 09:45 PM | 66944