Forums Horror Collectibles
Madmenfx no more??

Hi everyone, I tried to click into bobs madmenfx webte but it appears to have vanished off the Internet. I know he said he was slowing down and only doing masks on a part time bas. But I'm kinda worried here as he owes me 2 masks(freddy remake & the jman). I paid for the 2 blanks months ago before Xmas,the parcel was apparently sent at the start of November,I never received it. So he emailed me saying he sent another parcel, that was 4 weeks ago and still no gn. Now he's not answering my emails. If anyone knows bob,or is close to him could they pass a message on to him. I guess what I'm looking for is some sort of proof that the parcel was sent. Also could everybody who are waiting on masks from bob please post on this thread so we can all see how bad this tuation is. I would really appreciate it if you could give me any advice on how to deal with this as I live in Ireland. Thanks everyone.
seanybolfc Wednesday 1/05/2011 at 04:28 PM | 69173
i wish i knew what to tell you but i dont

i do know there has been a lot of very slow deliveries with him and a lot of broken promises to a lot of people i personally know
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 1/05/2011 at 07:04 PM | 69183
i produce four of his masks...a kirk, and 3 original sculpts...as far as what is up with them, no clue? i did hear the slow delivery times from alot of people as well.
Hollywood Morgan Wednesday 1/05/2011 at 08:05 PM | 69189
It took Bob 2 years to get me 2 F13 busts that I paid almost a grand for. After years of empty promises and lying emails he sent them....because I exposed him on every forum. He never even threw in a little extra to make up for the insanity! forget about an apology. Does he have talent? yes. should he be in buness? NO. good luck in getting your stuff.
ny ghoul Thursday 1/06/2011 at 12:16 AM | 69202