Forums Horror Movie Talk
KNIFE STANDS NOW SHIPPING

This is the standard veron we will be offering. This cradles the knife and displays it very well. I couldn't get very good pics because of the lighting so I will take them out de to get some good shots. When on display it appears as if the knife is floating due to the slim degn of the stand and it being clear. We have a prototype cradle stand that has an area for a badge to be engraved as well. We are also working on another prototype stand that is pretty cool too.

PM FOR DETAILS.

Scott-
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 1/23/2008 at 11:54 AM | 1019
Looks Bad A$$....Cant wait for mine there Scott....Its gonna be sweet
Matthew Mayhem Wednesday 1/23/2008 at 01:58 PM | 1032
Very very nice work Scott. What a lineup your coming out with. How large do these stands come, are they one ze fits all?
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 1/23/2008 at 05:02 PM | 1057
Great job... that has a very nice, clean look to it. Hell... I don't even have a good quality knife but I think I want one.

Myers31TKD Wednesday 1/23/2008 at 06:14 PM | 1068
Very very nice work Scott. What a lineup your coming out with. How large do these stands come, are they one ze fits all?

Not to speak for Scott, but When I sent him my knife stand to degn from....my intentions were a knife stand for JC Prop knives....but they should work for any real lamson as well...Is this correct Scott? He came through from what I have seen...When I get the it in my hands I will post pics
Matthew Mayhem Wednesday 1/23/2008 at 09:02 PM | 1084
Thanks for the kind words guys. My hand is getting better so I hope the people like these because everyone worked hard on them. When we degn something for multiple items it becomes a hard task to make something work for everything across the board. We had to buy the replicas and make a one piece stand to combat anything people can throw at it.

Ok the deal is with this first one I wanted to make it out of one piece. Matt's personal stand broke due to it being 3 parts. With the one part degn the stand is very durable. I made the area for the handle wider than a replica from jc to ensure a normal knife can fit the stand as well. The groove where the blade ts is also wider than the blade of the jc replica. I want to see how people like these before we made more than 20. I have sold 11 copies today and have another 9 with one going to Matt and one for myself and another for Tyler Mane for his screen used knife. That is why the handle is wider because the screen used knife has a wider handle. Not much but that was the first thing I noticed when I saw it. Everything else would have to be measured to tell if it is off or not but from the looks the jc is perfect other than the thickness of the handle. I also did a few custom ones and I'm still working on it to get it right. One of these is also going to Matt so look for those pics. Your stands went out today Matt. I will pm you tracking.
quietonthesetstudios Thursday 1/24/2008 at 01:03 AM | 1097
Saweeeeeet........... Scott thanks for taking this on and working hard on it...Cant wait to see it Live...and hope you heal soon
Matthew Mayhem Thursday 1/24/2008 at 03:38 AM | 1105