Forums Horror Movie Talk
Just watched Hatchet 2..

AwesomeBut after watching it i really dont think they are going to make a part 3. My first question would be how would you based on the end? And it would be really hard to top the over the top and very creative kills. Fun movie though, would definitly recommend

MiLeSx13x Wednesday 2/02/2011 at 03:41 PM | 71262
I agree...great movie, with lots of cool kill scenes. Although the ending would suggest there won't be a sequel, you have to remember, in horror movies anything is posble if you have a good writer. VIVA LA VICTOR CROWLEY!!!!
Anonymous Thursday 2/03/2011 at 02:20 AM | 71304
AwesomeBut after watching it i really dont think they are going to make a part 3. My first question would be how would you based on the end? And it would be really hard to top the over the top and very creative kills. Fun movie though, would definitely recommend

But the ending does suggest there could be more they set it up by saying hes a repeater ,hence he can re animate himself.I listened very carefully about that .
genocaust Thursday 2/03/2011 at 03:53 AM | 71311
As was said that is the joy of Horror. You can always manage to bring back the killer. Crowley is one of the ones you hope they bring back for awhile. The over the top kills are awesome and something you can always enjoy.
cropsy Thursday 2/03/2011 at 02:07 PM | 71333
Yea i agree with being a good writer to bring him back in a creative way, but they really (spoiler alert??) fucked him up at the end of that didnt they. i hope they think of something good and not cop out and think of some stupid lazy ass way to bring him back, cause i would love to see a hatctet 3. Victor Crowley vs Jason Voorhees would be awesome, but i would still have to go with jason lol
MiLeSx13x Thursday 2/03/2011 at 04:08 PM | 71341
Crowley is a ghost and comes back to life each night in the form he died in (yea his overals come back too) so making another one wouldnt be a problem
DWN Productions Thursday 2/03/2011 at 04:14 PM | 71342
********************************Posble Spoilers******************************

Crowley is a ghost/repeater, as explained in the movie...so in theory he could come back. But it was also explained that if he could be be hurt enough there's a chance that he might not be able to come back, hence Zombie offering a reward for anyone who could return with the head of Crowley. So if there is to be a part III I'm guesng they could just use the repeater angle, but as far as Crowley having a brand new healed head...not sure. Can't be posble,can it??.The reason i say that it can't is due to the fact that the hatchet scar on his head is still there, that didn't heal or go away, so why would his head heal?? Some clever writing is going to be needed if there is to be a sequel. Anybody else have any thoughts?????
Anonymous Friday 2/04/2011 at 04:05 AM | 71372
Thats exactly what i was thinking...Im curious to see how they would do a part 3 especially if Adam Green isnt involved or is only producing. Give it to me, i'll write and direct it

MiLeSx13x Friday 2/04/2011 at 03:38 PM | 71391