Forums Horror Collectibles
Can Someone please tell me how to reach One?

Hi, I'm new here, I've been on the te before, I've looked around ... so I'm not entirely new to horrorbid. I love the te, I love the forums and yes this is my first post. Although, today I'm here to ask you kind and hopefully sympathizing horror fans for a favor, as I've been trying for I believe what's been a little over x months now and without response to contact the awesome One's Customs. I know he's bound to be incredibly busy, and probably is asked for customs this and that's every day and I've tried Pm'ing on youtube, deshow Freaks, emailing from an email I found here at which it said you could contact him for prices and such, and here.

Now I don't mean for anyone, especially One, to read this and believe or to infer that I am angry, quite the contrary actually, I'm just so ... beleaguered by all of this. Now I don't know if this belongs here but seeing as though this will be my last attempt at contacting him, I thought this would be as good a place as any. If I have no answer then I will lently retreat and continue to watch him grow as a one of the best customizers I've ever seen.

One if you are reading this, I mply want to know how much a completed figure ... just the one figure, heck I've even got a body, for a Freddy Remake figure. For the head, the hat, shirt, pants, glove ... the whole kit and caboodle done up as only One can seems to be able to do. To explain a bit further, I've been watching One's/your videos on youtube for the better part of almost a year ... if not a whole year, and I've been greatly impressed by his/your Horror inspired work, it is truly phenomenal stuff. I saw the early work he/you did on the Remake Freddy, the whole figures he/you had made and it was absolutely awe inspiring, I followed the head sculpts along with the ball jointed, all the way up to the three part expreson series he's/you've got going now and I have to say that it has all been truly glorious.

But seeing all of this has made me not want to customize my own figure, which I've done a fair bit of myself, but to own a piece created directly by One himself/you. It would/will stand tall and proud amongst DC Directs nestro, my first custom ever Indiana Jones, Hot Toys TDK Batman and DX and Bank Robber Joker, my customs of Will Eisner's Spirit, Marvel's Deadpool and an as of yet unknown custom ... still trying to figure him out.

However this has gone on long enough, I mply came here to request a price, or to be pointed in the direction to get one. All the ins and outs can be, hopefully, discussed with One himself.

Thank you all in advance for any help given.

Your's in horror, Dr. Flynn

doctorflynn87 Wednesday 3/30/2011 at 09:12 AM | 73939
Are you a real doctor?
Dark Passenger Wednesday 3/30/2011 at 04:36 PM | 73948
Hey brother sorry for the difficulty and I appreciate the kind words but as far a prices are concered they will be announced soon its just the freddy stuff isnt quite ready to be priced at this time I will keep you posted thx.
Ones Customs Thursday 3/31/2011 at 04:19 AM | 73963
@ Dark Passenger ~ No I'm not a real Doctor, lol it's just a handle I use. I guess you could conder me more a Doctor of Horror, perhaps even evil ... Bwahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahaaaaa! JK.

@One ~ Not to worry, I had hope that you'd see this and respond. Of course, I'm very patiently waiting for news on pricing and to see a final finished head sculpt and ... dare I say it, a figure? Lol, I'm here and you just let me know when the time comes, all buness can be talked about later. Gotta say, I am incredibly happy you commented.

doctorflynn87 Thursday 3/31/2011 at 06:11 AM | 73964
thanks for the post I myself am pretty new to the custom buness. Ive always wanted to speak with

one , maybe get some tips. Ive always wanted to know his Prices though. Nice freddy One.
LaughingHorror Saturday 4/09/2011 at 12:22 AM | 74245
I too have been trying to reach One, as I've been a fan for the better part of a year now...I first saw his work on the Figurerealm webte, it was some of his stuff he did in the 6 to 7 inch scale and I was automatically blown away. nce then I've subscribed to his channel on youtube and try to watch almost every update he does. One man, your work inspires me and makes me wish I could do half as good as you. That's true talent man. That being said, I'd love to get one of your Freddy customs, doesn't even matter which one. I'd just like something unique to add to my Freddy collection. When you figure out pricing, let me know. As I said I don't care which Freddy it is, I would like to just be able to say I own one of your awesome customs dude. Keep up the great work.
TheElmStreetSpectre Sunday 4/17/2011 at 07:01 AM | 74606