Forums Horror Movie Talk
Halloween Costume

What's the best halloween costume you've ever worn?

Way back in elementary school, I used to go to these big halloween bash things in the gymnaum. I went one year dressed as Count Dracula. I mean I had the works... My hair was dyed black as coal, I had the fake fangs, blood dripping from my mouth, blood on my shirt, and a long black cape with a huge collar. I was only 7 years old Everyone was scared of me, and I loved it. I'll never forget that.
Myers31TKD Wednesday 1/23/2008 at 07:20 PM | 1076
hmmm well i never did nothing special but prob a vampire..... lol
RickyTheShape Thursday 1/24/2008 at 12:26 AM | 1092
Mine would have to be one of the various Myers costumes I have worn over the past ten years. I can't really say which one was the best, I just go off the reactions of

other people. -G.
t-doyle Thursday 1/24/2008 at 01:47 AM | 1100
Mine would have to be one of the various Myers costumes I have worn over the past ten years. I can't really say which one was the best, I just go off the reactions of

other people. -G.

Yeah... my favorite is my old vampire one, but the one I have the most fun with is Michael Myers... which has now become an annual thing. Nothing like MM on Halloween night!

Myers31TKD Friday 1/25/2008 at 10:53 AM | 1208
Really tough choice. I think the most elaborate make-up process for Halloween was when I went as the Terminator one year when I was a kid... I had half my face covered in plastic and latex to give the whole torn and bloody flesh look. Also had a red LED light that really lit up that covered up my eye... it had a battery hooked up to it and everything. Bacally half my face was the exposed metal endoskeleton from T2... it was pretty bad-ass.

I wish I had photos because I'm betting most of you are having trouble picturing this. lol. Plus I'm having trouble describing it.
GrampaGruesome Friday 1/25/2008 at 02:41 PM | 1215
Mine really was last year as the remake veron of myers and I didn't even get to weather the coveralls or anything as we bought them that very night 5 minutes before going out trick or treating. I went the year before with just a mask on and people ran and stared and were saying how awesome it looked but this year it took it to a whole new level like I said. people still did all that and some even got as near as they would dare to and try and see if I would move r something so they knew if I was real as some spots I would just hide in the shadows with dim bits of light shinning off of the mask. I am still to this day getting compliments and as I said I hadn't even gotten the coveralls weathered or the lining cut out so I looked more like george wilbur with the gut from thie lining. lol
cropsy Friday 1/25/2008 at 02:48 PM | 1218
My best Halloween costume was Norman Bates.

I actually wore one of my mother's dresses, It was awsome!!!
Michael Aspinwall Friday 1/25/2008 at 03:39 PM | 1224
Really tough choice. I think the most elaborate make-up process for Halloween was when I went as the Terminator one year when I was a kid... I had half my face covered in plastic and latex to give the whole torn and bloody flesh look. Also had a red LED light that really lit up that covered up my eye... it had a battery hooked up to it and everything. Bacally half my face was the exposed metal endoskeleton from T2... it was pretty bad-ass.

I wish I had photos because I'm betting most of you are having trouble picturing this. lol. Plus I'm having trouble describing it.

Well, if it looked anything like I'm picturing it in my head... it was awesome!! But yeah... I'm suprised that you didn't take pictures of that. Oh well.

Myers31TKD Friday 1/25/2008 at 08:48 PM | 1235

Well, if it looked anything like I'm picturing it in my head... it was awesome!! But yeah... I'm suprised that you didn't take pictures of that. Oh well.Pictures were taken... it's just been like.. twenty years nce that night and they've been lost for a long time. lol. Dang it.

GrampaGruesome Saturday 1/26/2008 at 12:07 PM | 1274
Pictures were taken... it's just been like.. twenty years nce that night and they've been lost for a long time. lol. Dang it.Damn.

8-)
Myers31TKD Saturday 1/26/2008 at 03:08 PM | 1276