Forums Off Topic
HorrorBid Exclusive: Win A Michael Myers Escape Mask

Hello Bidites, it's Stiles here with an excluve HorrorBid contest.

You may, or may not, know that I make Myers Escape masks from Rob Zombies Halloween. Well, I have just reached a personal milestone with the 50th mask being made and sold. So I thought I would do a mple contest for the 51st mask here and only here on HorrorBid.

You will find 10 random horror trivia questions below. Answer the questions in order (please number them) and email them to piratesfan03@yahoo.com along with your HorrorBid account name and return email address.

mple enough right? Then on Monday, May 2nd,2011( answers must be in by April 30th) I will put all the names of people with the correct answers into a hat and pull a winner. I'll announce the winner on here and through email. Then all you need to do is reply with your address and wait for your mask. Cool? Now here's The questions.

*PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS HERE*

1. What mask was altered to make "The Shapes" mask in the 1978 Halloween?

2. What brand of knife does Myers use in the 1978 Halloween?

3. In how many Halloweens films does the character Lindsey Wallace appear?

4. Did Robert Englund play Freddy when filming 1st began on NOES part 2?

5. How many NOES movies have had input from Wes Craven?

6. How many NOES posters show Freddy's glove on the left hand and what are their titles?

7. Which hand does "Ash" cut off in Evil Dead part 2?

8. In the original ending to Army of Darkness, what happens to "Ash"?

9. Which TCM movie do we 1st hear the words "The saw is family"?

10. Who is responble for Jason's appearance in the original Friday the 13th part 1?

There's your questions, good luck to you all. If you want to see more of my masks check out http://realddealmichealmask.blogspot.com.

Also the mask in my pick will be milar to the one you receive.
Stilesp1985 Thursday 4/21/2011 at 11:27 PM | 74851
UPDATE: If you get them all right you will be emailed CORRECT. If they are wrong you will receive TRY AGAIN. I'm not putting a cap on how many times you can enter.
Stilesp1985 Saturday 4/23/2011 at 03:39 AM | 74895