Forums Horror Movie Talk
Who Is Your Favorite Bloodsucker?

Vampires have been represented in movies for over a hundred years. Long before sound and color. What actor played the part of your favorite vampire? Was it Tom Cruise or Robert Pattinson? Was it Bela Lugo or Max Schreck? There are plenty of actors to choice from. Seems just about half of Hollywood has played a vampire at one time or another. Personally, I have a soft spot for Christopher Lee. His veron of Dracula in the clasc Hammer movies have always been a favorite of mine. But, What's yours?

Maynardtscuggs Saturday 5/07/2011 at 08:58 PM | 75669
Nosferatu.

Michael Aspinwall Sunday 5/08/2011 at 03:14 AM | 75677
I have a few favorites.

Chris Sarandon takes the top spot mply because Fright Night is my all-time favorite vampire movie.

Gary Oldman is a close second.

Another one that has quickly become a favorite is Alexander Skarsgard who plays Eric Northman on True Blood.

It's funny, I started out hating the show because I couldn't stand Tara, but nce I've gotten used to her character I've grown to love the series.
gummi Sunday 5/08/2011 at 04:19 AM | 75678
Tough call. I fall someplace between Christopher Lee and Bela Lugo as all time clasc vamp. My fav ngular vamp character tho, would be Jerry Dandridge from Fright Night. I agree with above poster that its best vampire film of all time. Adore that film.

Dr Phibes Sunday 5/08/2011 at 08:44 AM | 75682
I think Max Schrek is definitely my favorite vampire of all time. While I have other favorite vampire movies outde of Nosferatu, Max's roll sent chills down my spine the first time I saw the clasc lent film.
AMadSquirrel21 Monday 5/09/2011 at 08:37 PM | 75735