Forums Trailers and Videos
Sinners Beware! PREY TO GOD Official Teaser Trailer

Having always been a fan of independent horror, I stumbled across this little teaser trailer today. The title..Prey to God, kinda intrigued me, so I ventured on over to the "Prey to God" webte to see what this flick was all about.

Plot Synops:

Monica and Jeff are in love - what better location than the very campgrounds where her parents first met? They eagerly depart, best friends Kaitlyn and Randy and her little brother, Steven, in tow. But Monica has a secret - a secret she plans to share with Jeff at some point during the trip, against the advice of her best friend. Before she can, fear strikes. Someone is misng. Little do any of them know what awaits them in the night. What begins as a fun and relaxing camping trip quickly transforms into the five young campers' worst nightmare.

Before any of them realize what is going on, they are each forced to atone for ns most don't even realize they've committed by people they would have least expected. Purification by pain, bloodletting and other horrific acts invade their world all in the name of the Lord, blinding them and forcing them to desperately wonder what they did to deserve such treatment. What purpose could this posbly serve and to what end?

Monica is faced with decions being made for her so rapidly and in such a way that her mind can't even comprehend what is happening. Can her subconscious break free, saving her brother and her friends? Or will the family succeed in sacrificing all of them to the Lord?

Anonymous Sunday 5/08/2011 at 07:43 PM | 75697