Forums Television
Colin Hanks Set To Join The Cast of DEXTER

TVLine.com made a bold announcement today on their te when they broke the news that Colin Hanks would be joining the cast of Dexter for a major arc in Season x.

Showtime hasn't provided any specifics as to what Hank's role will be but they did announce that three reoccurring roles were going to be cast;

Jamie: Described as an outgoing and fun Latina in her mid-20s, this Florida native relocates to Miami for grad school.

Chicago Mike: New thirtysomething African-American homicide detective who possesses a finely tuned "Bull Shit" detector. The Windy City native does not play well with others.

Louis: A buddy of Masuka’s (C.S. Lee) who joins MMP as a new lab intern. Role calls for a Caucaan actor in his 30s who is “attractive in his own way.”

Hanks, isn't believed to be cast for any of these roles, but it's posble that he'll play an adversary to Dexter.
Anonymous Monday 5/09/2011 at 09:27 PM | 75739
Best show on TV....period.
NightShape Tuesday 5/10/2011 at 05:50 PM | 75786
Me and my grl absolutely love Dexter! Waiting for season 3 on netflix! :)
kizzle Tuesday 5/10/2011 at 11:54 PM | 75833
I am super excited for a new season!

I miss Dexer :(
2LindsayMorrison Tuesday 5/10/2011 at 11:59 PM | 75836
Sounds interesting. I love Dexter and can't wait for the new season! I wish they'd bring Katherine Moennig back to the series. Even though she was only in one episode (as tattoo artist Michael Angelo) I enjoyed her performance.
AMadSquirrel21 Wednesday 6/01/2011 at 01:45 AM | 77003