Forums Trailers and Videos
BREAKING: FRIGHT NIGHT Remake Trailer is Here!

Well it looks like Jason isn't the only one celebrating today. The controveral remake of FRIGHT NIGHT has picked Friday the 13th to begin leaking poster images and now an official trailer. Thanks to IGN.com we have the new trailer for the FRIGHT NIGHT remake right here. Enjoy!

dew Friday 5/13/2011 at 05:33 PM | 76179
Hmmm interesting... not sure exactly how I feel about Colin Farrell playing a vampire but this looks like it may have some potential... McLovin as Evil Ed though??

"Oh you're so COOL Brewster!"
Shadow Jerusalem Friday 5/13/2011 at 06:10 PM | 76188
Worst case scenario is if they try to go after the teen audience and give it a PG-13 rating. Just by watching the trailer it looks like it's a posble R rating, but who knows. The only other thing is it looks like it's misng much of the humor that made the original so much fun. Fingers are crossed.
Maynardtscuggs Friday 5/13/2011 at 06:17 PM | 76191
This looks much better than the poster makes it seem. And I don't usually enjoy Colin Farrell movies (except In Bruge) but this looks like it good be a very good movie. I think it will be better than the original especially because I can't wait to see him the whole vampire fighting gear in use.
weaponx Friday 5/13/2011 at 06:21 PM | 76192
The only other thing is it looks like it's misng much of the humor that made the original so much fun.

That's what I'm worried about. I so loved the humorous edge to the original (a LOT of which came through on Roddy McDowell) but I'm remaining hopeful. I think we all know at this point that a trailer can be cut and pasted just the right way to make a film seem something other than what it is - more serious, scarier, funnier, etc - so I'm putting a little bit of faith in this one. Blind faith, mind, but I am forcing myself to remain hopeful.

Toni Collette and David Tennant are such well-rounded performers that I'm thinking they may be able to pull this off.
dew Friday 5/13/2011 at 06:26 PM | 76193
What a joke. Another remake for the teenie bopper audience. I can't wait until this generations audience has to t back and watch as their movies are being remade into heaps of mule dung...oh wait a second...this generation doesn't have any of thier own...they're just remaking ours. What a load of crap.
myers n San Diego Friday 5/13/2011 at 11:55 PM | 76254
very interesting........ from the trailer I can't say I don't like it. looks like a fresh take, just ung the title and character names.
Stilesp1985 Saturday 5/14/2011 at 01:41 AM | 76277