Forums Horror Movie Talk
Vin Diesel Returning To Riddick…For Less Money

You know what we like about Vin Diesel? He doesn't forget his roots.

You know what we don't like about Vin Diesel? He can't quite seem to move past those roots (except his break dancing roots).

The Fast Five actor is in talks to return to ANOTHER former role and star in a sequel to The Chronicles of Riddick as that guy who can see scary looking things in the dark.

His decion sounds like it may all come down to money though. On Tuesday, he consulted his fans on his Facebook page, writing:GRRRR..D T the writer/director just landed in New York with the good news. We can start filming this summer. However, there is a catch… in order for us to make a true R rated film, I must work for scale upfront. Not unlike the "Find me Guilty" experience (which I wouldn't have changed for the world)…Money is always second to art, integrity and spirit… but the real issue is deeper. Can I suspend my life, to momentarily venture to that dark place… called Riddick.

Over 8,000 fans have responded in favor of the return of Riddick to the big screen and he has nce wrote:"P.s. I am off to another meeting with David, the director of Riddick… to see concept art and discuss the potential schedule."

Sounds like it's a go to us!

However, if they do go through with it, they should at least market this film as a sequel to R-rated Pitch Black, not the PG-13 box office dud that followed.

Would U like to see Riddick return in another R-rated sci-fi action flick or should Vin Diesel move on to a new concept? Im sorry if you cant see the image from riddick in this posting.....anyone want to see a Chronicles of Riddick 2?( please find a image) ty:)

Source: Perez Hilton.com

Horrorhottie627 Friday 5/27/2011 at 07:12 AM | 76874
I loved Pitch Black and felt The Chronicles of Riddick was decent, so I am looking forward to another installment. Incidently, there is rumor that he will also return in another xXx movie called xXx: The Return of Xander Cage.
AMadSquirrel21 Friday 5/27/2011 at 03:31 PM | 76887