Forums Trailers and Videos
Big Foot on the Loose- NIGHT CLAWS Teaser Revealed

I absolutely love watching trailers. Whether its a Red Band, or an Official Trailer, or just a plain old teaser like this one. I love 'em all. And this my friends is definitely one of the better ones. Let me start off by saying, not only is this movie going to be just plain ridiculous, it's also looking like it's going to be a real knee slapper. You guys have to check it out. I don't know what's worse...the acting or the Big Foot creature that looks more like Chaka on steroids. This has got the words SYFY Channel written all over it.

Plot Synops:

A small town is being terrorized by a killer Bigfoot. One that is bloodthirsty, vicious and kills without warning and without discrimination. A scientist by the name of Sarah Evans shows up to help the town’s sheriff and his deputy girlfriend Roberta

hunt this thing down and put an end to the killings. At the same time, Hunter Crawford is a thug-like character who, along with his two henchmen, is hunting the creature himself for his own personal gain, and he does not care who he has to go through to accomplish this. Enter Charlie Parker, a tough East Coast type who is on a survivalist camping trip, led by the seasoned survivalist Sharon Farmer at the behest of his young trophy wife

and who, by no fault of his own, winds up being used as bait for the creature by Hunter. But there is more at work here than meets the eye. A nister plot is afoot, and at its center is the vengeful Mister Testi. And in the end this plot takes a twist that no one will expect.

Wow, what a fucking synops. Usually when the companies go into this much detail, it's because they know their movie is gonna suck.

The only thing that's potive regarding this turd is there is going to be no CGI in this one. All of the effects are being handled by

Bill "Splat" Johnson (The Walking Dead, Zombieland, Halloween II) and Bruce Larsen.

Night Claws stars Reb Brown, Leilani Sarelle, Ted Prior, Sherrie Rose, David Campbell, and Frank Stallone (not a typo).
Anonymous Tuesday 5/31/2011 at 02:14 AM | 76979