Forums Trailers and Videos
Promo For Indie Flick 'CHILL' Won't Leave You Shivering

The name of the game? Stay awake! Because that's what your going to have to do while you watch this promotional trailer for Mouse Nest Productions indie flick entitled, Chill. I try to remain optimistic when viewing these trailers, but this one left me hurting. Thats how painful it was to watch. The acting was horrific, the score was juvenile, even the title is just plain terrible. Which is why I thought of a new name for this flick, one that is more fitting. Its a three letter word that starts with a G and ends with the letter Y...

Plot Synops:

November 17, 1990, is a day of mourning for some...and for others, a lucrative opportunity.

On that date, eight univerty students were found murdered in the old arts building at the college. An anonymous source told police the 20-somethings were in the midst of a local role-playing game, called Chill.

The name of the game is to stay alive. But for the players that November evening, few would be getting up for another round.

But when a cheming student decides to profit from the tragedy and revive the whodunit game as a web series, the new players soon discover, for some, this game is still all too real…

Chill is set to release straight to DVD this Fall.
Anonymous Thursday 6/02/2011 at 11:54 PM | 77065
Just a little info on this flick... and this "trailer".

That's not a trailer... or even a teaser... it's a promotional clip that was shown at a few film conventions a few weeks into Chills production to help get some support for the project early on. It was made available online and leaked onto several tes so its understood why it may be looked at as the official trailer but it is in no way meant to be used as such. A trailer wont hit for a good month or two seeing as how Chill is still in the midst of production and won't wrap until mid-July.

Also, three letter word starting with G and ending with Y is fitting seeing as how one of the lead characters (the brown haired dude in the video) is in fact an openly gay male so you hit that nail on the head!
screamqueer1 Friday 6/03/2011 at 07:54 AM | 77076
Just a little info on this flick... and this "trailer".

That's not a trailer... or even a teaser... it's a promotional clip that was shown at a few film conventions a few weeks into Chills production to help get some support for the project early on. It was made available online and leaked onto several tes so its understood why it may be looked at as the official trailer but it is in no way meant to be used as such. A trailer wont hit for a good month or two seeing as how Chill is still in the midst of production and won't wrap until mid-July.

Also, three letter word starting with G and ending with Y is fitting seeing as how one of the lead characters (the brown haired dude in the video) is in fact an openly gay male so you hit that nail on the head ___

Thank you for the clarification.

I thought this was the official trailer.

If interested, check out Ballys Promo Codes for some really cool stuff!

ahersch Sunday 6/17/2012 at 01:38 PM | 93710