Forums DVD & Blu-rays
DIMENSION EXTREME Is Back With 3 New Movies Hitting DVD

I'm sure everyone and their mother knows by now that Dimenon is reviving their "Dimenon Extreme" line by releang Hellraiser: Revelations, Zombie Diaries 2: World of the Dead, and Children of the Corn: Genes.

A lot of people have been asking us for the goods regarding the release dates for all three movies. Well today, it just so happens that we finally got some solid info regarding those numbers. So if you behave and act correctly we'll pass this information on to you. But for those who of you who are real trouble makers, please click HERE first, for a very special message.

Ok, here's those dates that we promised you, followed by a short synops of each movie.

Hellraiser: Revelations - October 18, 2011

Synops: Pinhead is back and in his chamber of soulless delights, he thought he had two willing participants in Steven and Nico. But Nico wants out and decides that a member of Steven’s family will serve as proper barter.

Zombie Diaries 2 - World of the Dead -

October 11, 2011

Synops: Three months have passed nce a viral outbreak wiped out 99.9% of the world’s population, turning its victims into flesh-eating living dead. In the UK a surviving band of soldiers and civilians have taken refuge at a rural military barracks. Life in this new world is tough and brutal, but hope appears when a high-level communication is received from a military base on the coast, telling of sanctuary elsewhere in Europe...

Children of the Corn: Genes - August 30, 2011

Synops: A young couple tries to free an imprisoned child with catastrophic results.

So there you go, now go out and get a part time job so you'll be able to afford all three movies when they come out.
Anonymous Friday 6/24/2011 at 06:53 PM | 77699
I was wondering when Hellraiser Revelations was coming to Dvd. Now that I know Im still up in the air..I will see it ..waether if ill buy it is another story....
chardy Saturday 6/25/2011 at 09:28 AM | 77722
This Hellraer is horrible, haven't seen the others so I can't say about them. Just avoid that 1st one
Stilesp1985 Saturday 6/25/2011 at 10:02 PM | 77737