Forums Horror Movie Talk
Creep Show Radio Presents: Our Bloody Birthday

To celebrate our one year anniversary, Creep Show Radio is doing a masve giveaway of biblical proportions, we're talking fire and brimstone coming from the skies, rivers and seas boiling, forty years of darkness, volcanoes, earthquakes, the dead ring from the grave, human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - MASS HYSTERIA! Okay, maybe not THAT big - but it's close. Not only will we be having this incredible giveaway to our loyal fans out there, but we will also be welcoming back some old friends that have appeared on the show to lay on the trivia for you horror fiends. So join us for this amazingly fun show that you just cannot miss!

OUR BLOODY BIRTHDAY! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/creep_show_radio/2011/07/26/our-bloody-birthday

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/a_little_voice/creepshowgiveaway2.

So just to entice some of the users here, here's a complete list of everything we're giving away this Monday July 25th at 9pm over at CREEP SHOW RADIO!

Stuff we're giving away;

CRAZED PRIZE PACK MANIAC - Two Disc Special Edition DVD CANNIBAL MAN

ARGENTO PRIZE PACK INFERNO - New Special Edition DEEP RED - New Special Edition

DEADLY VIXENS PRIZE PACK DAUGHTERS OF DARKNESS - New 2 Disc Special Edition SUCCUBUS

FRANCO MADNESS PRIZE PACK TWO UNDERCOVER ANGELS/KISS ME MONSTER EUGENIE DE SADE

THE KITCHEN NK PRIZE PACK CONTRABAND SEVEN DEATHS IN THE CAT'S EYE THE FIFTH CORD

THE 80'S ATTACK PACK MANIAC COP STREET TRASH - ngle Disc Edition THE DEADLY SPAWN

THE MIDNIGHT HORROR COLLECTION PRIZE PACK BLOODY SLASHERS URBAN LEGENDS BLOOD PREDATORS FLESH EATING ZOMBIES ROAD TRIP TO HELL

MIDNIGHT HORROR COLLECTION - 8 MOVIE PACK THE LEGEND OF SORROW CREEK BELOW DEMONIC TOYS EVIL BONG MERIDIAN PROM NIGHT I AM OMEGA DECADENT EVIL

THE BLOOD PACK THE RIPPER BLOOD CULT REVENGE BONUS FILM: THE STITCHER

SCREAM THEATER - 12 Movie Collection ALICE, SWEET ALICE BEAST OF THE YELLOW NIGHT BEYOND ATLANTIS DEATH GAME DON'T OPEN THE DOOR HOUSE OF THE LIVING DEAD THE NIGHT CREATURE a.k.a. OUT OF THE DARKNESS SCREAM BLOODY MURDER STERS OF DEATH TWILIGHT PEOPLE THE VAMPIRE HAPPENING YOUNG HANNAH: QUEEN OF THE VAMPIRES a.k.a.CRYPTOF THE LIVING DEAD

DEADLY DOUBLE FEATURES 70's DRIVE IN HORROR - RUBY & KISS OF THE TARANTULA SWAMP OF THE RAVENS/I EAT YOUR SKIN

RETRO FAVORITES DARK NIGHT OF THE SCARECROW CHILDREN SHOULDN'T PLAY WITH DEAD THINGS: 35th Anniversary Edition

CREEPSHOW - Comic Book Adaption - 1st Edition THE VIDEO DEAD - Original Screenplay

So don't forget folks, this Monday July 25th - join in on the fun LIVE at 9pm and make sure to bring your horror thinking caps. You're going to need them...
chrismac87 Wednesday 7/20/2011 at 04:49 AM | 78978
Don't forget folks, tonight at 9pm we go LIVE to celebrate OUR BLOODY BIRTHDAY where we will be giving away a TON of DVDs not to mention some other great stuff too! There's also our special surprise guests coming on as well so make sure you all have your horror thinking caps on!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/creep_show ... y-birthday
chrismac87 Monday 7/25/2011 at 08:04 PM | 79265
just to clarify: this is some form of trivia?

and what time zone @ 9 o'clock?
Matt_Molgaard Monday 7/25/2011 at 11:04 PM | 79273
Hey Matt, so I just saw your response...my apologies.

It was on at 9pm (EST) - and yes, it was a trivia show.

We will be doing other various giveaways throughout the year, though none as this big I'm afraid, but others will be done. Hopefully you or any of the other fine folks here on Horror Bid will be able to tune in!

Thank you very much for posting this in the News Feed by the way! I really appreciate it.
chrismac87 Tuesday 7/26/2011 at 09:07 AM | 79290