Forums Trailers and Videos
FIRST LOOK: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3 Trailer Is Here!

Where did this come from? Like a thief in the night with no warning they release the first official teaser trailer for the third film. While no plot details have been released we do know that the filmmakers behind CATFISH Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman were brought aboard to direct.

From the footage below it appears if they have decided to focus on the two girls this time, at least in this clip. We get more of the usual PA vibe, but gets very interesting/creepy when the "Bloody Mary" game comes into play near the end. Remember the rules? Also notice the image below and the date which reads 1988. Will we get even background in this film? It appears like it will be more of a prequel again?

Feast on the video below and let us know your thoughts. PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3 hits theaters October 21st, 2011.

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 7/21/2011 at 04:08 PM | 79063
Yeah, this is Katie and her ster, but as young girls.

This movie is about how it all started.
Nsidious9 Thursday 7/21/2011 at 04:22 PM | 79064
really excited that Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman are aboard, LOVED Catfish.

this looks awesome, despite the fact that there's not ALL that much new footage here.
Matt_Molgaard Thursday 7/21/2011 at 07:07 PM | 79072
FINALLY. I swear to ya, I've been checking the official webte everyday for the past 2 months just to get a glimpse of the PA3 trailer, then today BAM! I love the direction that the movie seems to be going in. Hopefully it don't disappoint.
Anonymous Thursday 7/21/2011 at 07:27 PM | 79073
Looks interesting enough.
DoubleshotJ Thursday 7/21/2011 at 08:38 PM | 79080
huh well this seems cool ill have to go see this on

heartlessangel Saturday 7/23/2011 at 07:52 PM | 79188
PA2 was a big let down for me and I think a lot of that came down to the fact that it went back as opposed to kept the original story moving forward. The fact that PA2 ended at pretty much the same time the original did was a big disappointment.

I have to admit that despite how good this teaser looks, I'm a bit disappointed that it looks like it's going to be yet another prequel! Hopefully it ties up all three though so we're saved from a Saw-like saga of 7 or more films!
joshk1986 Sunday 7/24/2011 at 06:38 AM | 79208
Where did this come from? Like a thief in the night with no warning they release the first official teaser trailer for the third film. While no plot details have been released we do know that the filmmakers behind CATFISH Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman were brought aboard to direct.

From the footage below it appears if they have decided to focus on the two girls this time, at least in this clip. We get more of the usual PA vibe, but gets very interesting/creepy when the "Bloody Mary" game comes into play near the end. Remember the rules? Also notice the image below and the date which reads 1988. Will we get even background in this film? It appears like it will be more of a prequel again?

Feast on the video below and let us know your thoughts. PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3 hits theaters October 21st, 2011.

Dude, the right answer for it is: eat my ass. Why don´t they stopped in the 1st movie? That shit is all for the money? Who in the hell liked the sequel?? And now this? BITE ME! I rather the good and old Jason and his machete killing some perverted kids...
LÜCKMANN Monday 7/25/2011 at 11:01 PM | 79272
Movies like this are all about getting into your head with the things you can't see.

I have no belief in any actual paranormal activity, so I'm not interested in seeing things like this at all. Not to squawk against the filmmakers or anyone who does like it, I'm just not into it.

I found a copy of the original at work and brought it home for a view. Was not impressed at all.
aceofspades70 Tuesday 7/26/2011 at 11:26 PM | 79330
Movies like this are all about getting into your head with the things you can't see.

I have no belief in any actual paranormal activity, so I'm not interested in seeing things like this at all. Not to squawk against the filmmakers or anyone who does like it, I'm just not into it.

I found a copy of the original at work and brought it home for a view. Was not impressed at all.

Agreed, but what I'm saying is that the ppl who make this kind of movie and hits millions of ppl like me in the 1st one, try to make it again, and again, and again... So, in a short time, we'll be experiencing a new type of endlessssssssssssss franchise, like SAW. And guess who will we blame for the certain succes of PA3? I say: let's go back to the 80's and 90's and try to read some King and Barker's great books!

LÜCKMANN Wednesday 7/27/2011 at 03:07 PM | 79364

Agreed, but what I'm saying is that the ppl who make this kind of movie and hits millions of ppl like me in the 1st one, try to make it again, and again, and again... So, in a short time, we'll be experiencing a new type of endlessssssssssssss franchise, like SAW. And guess who will we blame for the certain succes of PA3? I say: let's go back to the 80's and 90's and try to read some King and Barker's great books!Agreed as well. I am definitely for going back to the 80's. If I can withstand the world of filmmaking, I will dedicate myself to making a great 70's/80's style slasher.

What I'd really like to do is re-make "Tourist Trap". Yes, I said re-make. But the story is already in my head.
aceofspades70 Thursday 7/28/2011 at 09:26 PM | 79477