Forums Trailers and Videos
More Walking Dead Goodness: The Official Season 2 Trailer Debut, Premiere Date Info & More

Well the wait has finally come to an end. It's time to gather the wife and kids and huddle up all nice and close to your screen, because we got the official trailer for The Walking Dead Season 2 which was shown earlier at Comic-Con and it's here in the flesh. (Figuratively speaking...of course) Season 2 makes it's premiere on October 16th on AMC.

Showrunner Frank Darabont: "We also have writers that are really fans of it. The first x episodes, nobody knew what the hell they were dealing with except me."

"You start to realize the most dangerous things out there are the monsters inde,"says Sarah Wayne Callies.

"The Walking Dead fans are the most badass in the world. You’re the smartest, you're the best and we want to feed you," says Jon Bernthal.

"The writing so so superb. Every script is gold," says Laurie Holden about season two.

"I get to run around with a crossbow shooting zombies," says Norman Reedus, on the best part of being on the show.

Robert Kirkman on what he would do in the zombie apocalypse: "I would kill myself. I don't have any urge to do that, but I’ve been writing about this for so long … I’d jump off a bridge. People come up to me and say, 'I'd hole up in a school' … no you wouldn't. You'd be somebody's pet, because the whole world would turn into prison."

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/4836/walkingdeadbanner071911.jpg" class="photoborder" />
Anonymous Friday 7/22/2011 at 10:38 PM | 79146