Forums DVD & Blu-rays
[UPDATE: On Sale In TWO WEEKS] FRIDAY THE 13TH: THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION Is On It's Way...

Friday the 13th fans, do you have any room left in your collection for yet another boxset? If not, then you better make some room in a hurry, because in just two short weeks you'll be able to get your hands on - FRIDAY THE 13TH: THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION which is fully loaded with all sorts of awesomeness including your very own replica Jason mask. The only negative thing about this badass collection is that it's only going to be available on DVD. Pre-order yours today HERE for only $37.96.

From the Press Release:

Take a ride down memory lane with everyone's favorite psychotic killer Jason Voorhees in the to-die-for DVD set FRIDAY THE 13TH THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION arriving just in time for Halloween on October 4, 2011 from Paramount Home Entertainment. When the original Friday The 13th debuted in 1980, it captured audiences' imaginations and permeated our collective psyche. 31 years later, the iconic machete-wielding killer continues to haunt, fascinate and terrify a new generation.

This comprehenve set includes every murderous moment from Friday The 13th-Uncut Deluxe Edition, Friday The 13th Part 2 Deluxe Edition, Friday The 13th Part 3-3D Deluxe Edition (with two pairs of 3D glasses), Friday The 13th-The Final Chapter Deluxe Edition, Friday The 13th Part V: A New Beginning Deluxe Edition, Friday The 13th Part VI: Jason Lives Deluxe Edition, Friday The 13th Part VII: The New Blood Deluxe Edition and Friday The 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan Deluxe Edition. This extraordinary collection, which will be released in a Limited Edition of only 50,000 numbered units worldwide, includes a replica of Jason’s hockey mask, an 8-page Collector’s Booklet and hours of special features including slashed scenes, making of featurettes, killer commentaries and much, much more. FRIDAY THE 13TH THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION will be available for the suggested retail price of just $39.99 U.S./$42.00 Canada.

THE DVDS

The FRIDAY THE 13th-Uncut Deluxe Edition DVD is presented in widescreen enhanced for 16:9 televions with Dolby Digital English 5.1 Surround and English, French and Spanish Mono along with English, French and Spanish subtitles. Bonus material includes:

• Commentary by director Sean S. Cunningham with cast and crew • Fresh Cuts: New Tales from Friday the 13th • The Man Behind the Legacy: Sean S. Cunningham • Friday the 13th Reunion • Lost Tales From Camp Blood – Part 1 • Theatrical Trailer

The FRIDAY THE 13th Part 2 Deluxe Edition DVD is presented in widescreen enhanced for 16:9 televions with Dolby Digital English 5.1 Surround and English, French and Spanish Mono along with English, French, Spanish and Portuguese subtitles. Bonus material includes:

• Inde “Crystal Lake Memories” • Friday’s Legacy: Horror Conventions • Lost Tales from Camp Blood – Part 2 • Jason Forever • Theatrical Trailer

The FRIDAY THE 13th Part 3-3D Deluxe Edition DVD is presented in widescreen enhanced for 16:9 televions with Dolby Digital English 5.1 Surround and English, French and Spanish Mono along with English, French, Spanish and Portuguese subtitles. Disc contents are as follows:

• 3D Veron of the film (includes 3D glasses) • Theatrical Trailer

The FRIDAY THE 13th THE FINAL CHAPTER Deluxe Edition DVD is presented in widescreen enhanced for 16:9 televions with Dolby Digital English 5.1 Surround and English, French and Spanish Mono along with English, French, Spanish and Portuguese subtitles. Bonus material includes:

• Commentary by director Joe Zito, screenwriter Barney Cohen and editor Joel Goodman • Fan commentary by Adam Green and Joe Lynch • Lost Tales from Camp Blood – Part 4 • Slashed Scenes • Jason’s Unlucky Day: 25 Years After Friday the 13th The Final Chapter • The Lost Ending • The Crystal Lake Massacres Revited Part I • Jimmy’s Dead Dance Moves • Theatrical Trailer

The FRIDAY THE 13th PART V: A NEW BEGINNING Deluxe Edition DVD is presented in widescreen enhanced for 16:9 televions with Dolby Digital English 5.1 Surround and English, French and Spanish Mono along with English, French, Spanish and Portuguese subtitles. Bonus material includes:

• Commentary by director/co-screenwriter Danny Steinmann with cast and crew • Lost Tales from Camp Blood – Part 5 • The Crystal Lake Massacres Revited Part II • New Beginnings: The Making of Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning • Theatrical Trailer

The FRIDAY THE 13th PART VI: JASON LIVES Deluxe Edition DVD is presented in widescreen enhanced for 16:9 televions with Dolby Digital English 5.1 Surround, English 2.0 Surround and French and Spanish Mono along with English, French, Spanish and Portuguese subtitles. Bonus material includes:

• Commentary by director Tom McLoughlin with cast and crew • Lost Tales from Camp Blood – Part 6 • The Crystal Lake Massacres Revited Part III • Jason Lives: The Making of Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives • Meeting Mr. Voorhees • Slashed Scenes • Theatrical Trailer

The FRIDAY THE 13th PART VII: THE NEW BLOOD Deluxe Edition DVD is presented in widescreen enhanced for 16:9 televions with Dolby Digital English 5.1 Surround, English 2.0 Surround, French Mono and Spanish Mono along with English, French, Spanish and Portuguese subtitles. Bonus material includes:

• Killer Commentary by director John Carl Buechler and actors Lar Park Lincoln and Kane Hodder • Jason’s Destroyer: The Making of Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood • Mind Over Matter: The Truth About Telekines • Makeover by Maddy: Need a Little Touch-Up Work, My Ass • Slashed Scenes Intro • Slashed Scenes

The FRIDAY THE 13th PART VIII: JASON TAKES MANHATTAN Deluxe Edition DVD is presented in widescreen enhanced for 16:9 televions with Dolby Digital English 5.1 Surround, English 2.0 Surround, French 2.0 Surround and Spanish 2.0 Surround along with English, French, Spanish and Portuguese subtitles. Bonus material includes:

• Killer Commentary by actors Scott Reeves, Jensen Daggett and Kane Hodder • New York Has a New Problem: The Making of Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan • Gag Reel • Slashed Scenes
Anonymous Wednesday 7/27/2011 at 07:29 PM | 79380
I'm glad to see this, yet.. although Jason Goes to hell isn't titled "friday the 13th part VIIII : Jason goes to hell" why doesnt it get put in with the rest?! that's like the other boxsets.. It's one of the best ones.. I am a fan of the later Fridays, 7 being my favorite.. I just dont get it,its not the ultimate set without it.. oh well.. Im just REALLY glad to see the remake is nowhere near this set!!

ImTheWolf Wednesday 7/27/2011 at 08:21 PM | 79387
Only on DVD is a deal-breaker for me. I want Blu-Ray. I NEED IT. Although, the small price of 40$ is hard to argue with.
AgnesItsMeBilly Wednesday 7/27/2011 at 08:41 PM | 79389
Ooooh sweet!

I'm actually

a diehard DVDer & don't like the whole bluray craze.

I've already got individual DVDs of half the movies but this set would be awesome!
attitudeinc Wednesday 7/27/2011 at 09:22 PM | 79393
Well I don;t have blue ray player so this I may have to get and sell my other Friday Box set just for the extras on these disc
nightmareblade Thursday 7/28/2011 at 12:14 AM | 79415
Ohhhh yes. This shall be mine.
TrickOrTreater Thursday 7/28/2011 at 03:17 AM | 79426
The only thing that bugs me about this cool collection is the mask - which is undoubtedly the main draw. I just wish it looked a little more movie accurate. But regardless, this will be mine.

Anybody else having issues with the overall look of the mask?
Anonymous Thursday 7/28/2011 at 03:27 AM | 79429
The only thing that bugs me about this cool collection is the mask - which is undoubtedly the main draw. I just wish it looked a little more movie accurate. But regardless, this will be mine.

Anybody else having issues with the overall look of the mask?

Yeah, it's not the greatest recreation, but for 40 bucks? AND it doesn't include Goes To Hell, X, and Freddy Vs. Jason? The worst movies of the lot? I'll overlook it.
TrickOrTreater Thursday 7/28/2011 at 05:28 AM | 79435
Sounds like a sweet deal! And the solely on DVD concept doesn't bother me at all nce I'm also one who hasn't cared much to make the cross-over to BluRay...at least not for now. Hell, every so often I'm still trying to find rare VHS with its original artwork and case (i.e. big box, clamshell, etc.)
buried13 Thursday 7/28/2011 at 11:56 AM | 79451
Kind of sucks that its dvd but at 40bucks it isnt a bad deal. Plus the mask and the fact its the special edition dvds makes it even more attractive.
Bullet31 Friday 7/29/2011 at 12:21 AM | 79489
I'm not digging the mask and sucks that it's only dvd,but it's not bad for the price.
Ryn Friday 7/29/2011 at 12:23 AM | 79490
Extended editions here?

No?

Not interested.

Sadly, my old verons will be fine unless these are somehow extended editions with deleted kills / scenes in.
mav100000 Friday 7/29/2011 at 12:26 AM | 79492
Preorder your copy of the Friday The 13th ultimate box set today!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/17057109
thatonemovieguy2010 Thursday 8/18/2011 at 10:42 PM | 81052
I am going to buy this even if I have to sell my Star Wars collection to get it .
nightmareblade Tuesday 9/20/2011 at 11:10 PM | 83052
I'm glad to see this, yet.. although Jason Goes to hell isn't titled "friday the 13th part VIIII : Jason goes to hell" why doesnt it get put in with the rest?! :

The films in this set are all the sole property of Paramount.

The subsequent films were productions that involved New Line.

That's why we'll probably never see a complete set.

I'm just disappointed it's not on Blu.

If you think there's no difference in quality, you're not paying attention.

I think, all in all, I'll just enjoy the previous box set and pick up one of the cool new NECA masks.
freakengine Wednesday 9/21/2011 at 01:09 AM | 83061
Well I don't have a blue ray player and to be honest I am so ck of dvd getting the screw job on the features there nothing wrong with dvd and without them blue rays wouldn't even exist.That said I do plain on getting a blue ray before the holidays I hope.I have other other Friday box set and i probably sell that one because this one I going to get .I'll keep the dvds and sell the mask because I really don't need it

.I also have as super rare Vs glove made that I am selling they only made one and come with coa and is a

prototype
nightmareblade Wednesday 9/21/2011 at 02:41 AM | 83068
If anybody is interested in the Vs Freddy glove I have for sale just email me at mikebynon@gmail.com you will never find another one like it comes with coa and was made by Shay Faggo and home made stand
nightmareblade Wednesday 9/21/2011 at 03:22 AM | 83077
if it was on blu ray i would buy it

it is surely a WAY better set than from Crystal Lake to Manhattan was

BUT

sorry paramount the mask blows and these are the SAME EXACT dvds

with THE EXACT SAME FEATURES as the red special editions i already bought 2 years ago that you put out

a cheap ass mask my son could have painted isnt going to get a triple dip out of me, try again with a blu ray set and a REAL mask if you want my buness again
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 9/21/2011 at 12:40 PM | 83097
Ok that was not horror your selling
nightmareblade Thursday 9/22/2011 at 12:30 AM | 83120