Forums Trailers and Videos
It's Here! Controversial Horror Film THE WOMAN Trailer & Disgusted Fan Walk-Out Footage

During the Sundance Film Festival, audiences got to witness the horror film called "THE WOMAN" that resulted in one person walking out and ranting about how disgusting it is. We now have a trailer for it, in addition to a video of the walk-out.

Plot Synops:

Chris Cleek (Sean Bridgers) is a small town court officer living a quiet, seemingly normal life in the heart of Maine with his beloved family. That is, until Chris discovers a feral woman roaming the woods and makes it the family's project to civilise her. But as the family's methods of forcing civility upon the woman become ever more extreme, the perverse bonds uniting them will be cast into violent relief.

"THE WOMAN" has been picked up for Australian distribution and is currently playing at Melbourne International Film Festival. No word on when it will be coming to the US.

Source: Worstpreviews.com
Shakelford, J. Rusty Friday 7/29/2011 at 11:59 AM | 79517
The funniest thing about this video is how many times he is preaching how disgusting this film is as his (wife, girlfriend, friend?) walks in at :50 with a fur coat on! HAHA!!
NightShape Friday 7/29/2011 at 01:57 PM | 79518
the thing is with people like this, is yes we see that it is wrong, we see that its not nice, but don't go off your head about it, speak to the fans, directors, writers or papers of whatever.. but don't flip out.. i absolutely hate racism, but i didnt stand up screaming at the director of american history x.. i saw it as a film portraying how wrong they are, i don't want people getting stabbed to death but hell, when Freddy n Jason go at it, its like FUCK YEHHHHH haha

wars wrong but its glorified to hell and back in all films... horror films are not nice and not meant to be nice. there here to take you to places where you wouldn't want to go in real life, to express what is wrong and what is right, and you cant portray something as bad without showing it for what it is.

I remember watching a documentary about the massacres of the people of sri lanka by there own goverment.. and there was photos and footage of dead women who have been raped by sri lanka's soldiers completely uncensored.. but then they censor a guys dick.. its not just horrors that are bad.. TV in general is backwards.. but as i say.. you cant show whats right without showing whats wrong.
skum13 Friday 7/29/2011 at 03:11 PM | 79521
lol if this movie did show in the US I bet you 10 fold the women's right activist will start a riot.
BloodyAdored Friday 7/29/2011 at 03:17 PM | 79522
as I always say its the people who create controversy not the art, those people whine and complain over blood & gore and say its not humane to show this stuff well why The f*ck are you seeing it in the first place dumb ass
hm4life Friday 7/29/2011 at 11:33 PM | 79552
Hahaha that guy saying he's been in about 40 movies himself! If and I mean IF he has, then you would think he would know that movies are fake by now...

This is smart marketing! I actually want to see this film now!
Sephit Saturday 7/30/2011 at 04:19 PM | 79595