Forums Trailers and Videos
Not Safe To Watch At Work - New TUCKER AND DALE VS. EVIL "Red Band" Trailer

Eli Craig’s TUCKER AND DALE VS. EVIL looks like one of those rare horror movie gems that pulls off comedy and over-the-top gore combined with horror like very few movies can. This Red Band Trailer for the film actually gives away a number of the film’s great moments but with all the trailers and clips we are subjected to these days I suppose it is the nature of the beast.

The film stars Tyler Labine and Alan Tudyk as the titular Tucker and Dale, with Katrina Bowden as the hot little number who ends up in their cabin and their hearts. Also co-starring Jesse Moss, Philip Granger, Brandon Jay McLaren, Christie Laing, Chelan mmons, Travis Nelson, Alex Arsenault, and Adam Beauchesne.

You’ll be able to catch the film first from Magnet Releang via VOD on August 26th, before it entertains a limited theatrical run on September 30th.

Shakelford, J. Rusty Friday 7/29/2011 at 03:45 PM | 79523
This movie is pure gold. I advise anyone who hasn't seen it to do so immediately. Don't even watch the trailer.

I don't get why this is getting so much coverage all of a sudden. Its been out for over a year.
AgnesItsMeBilly Friday 7/29/2011 at 07:03 PM | 79532