Forums Television
The All-New BEAVIS AND BUTT-HEAD Set To Review HUMAN CENTIPEDE

Well if you haven't heard the news, the bad-boy 90's duo created by Mike Judge is coming back to MTV (this summer, sometime soon). Yes, Beavis and Butt-Head are back but instead of reviewing muc videos (aren't the dead anyway?) they will be reviewing a mix of movies, pop culture news and other goodies for a "new" generation. And if you know what my username is from then you will realize that I am a bit of a Mike Judge fan.According to ScreenJunkies.com, Mike Judge has stated that the duo will be reviewing the controveral horror film HUMAN CENTIPEDE in the first season. Now if you're an old timer fan-boy like myself you remember these two and the hilarity that ensued. One can only imagine what the "next generation" will be like but adding gross out horror films to the mix of comedy is never a bad thing, especially for us horror fans.

Below is a sample of what Mike Judge had to say:

Q: What movies are you having Beavis and Butt-Head review?

Mike Judge: So far I’ve just done one, Human Centipede.

Q: Oh my God, that’s perfect!

MJ: Yeah, when I saw it, in fact that gave me the idea, I’ve got to have Beavis and Butt-Head review this. That’s the only one I’ve done so far and one of the things I have them do after they show a clip of the movie is I have them talking about how there’s going to be a Sex and the City 3, why don’t they combine it with a Human Centipede sequel and just have those girls all get lost in the forest, the doctor strings them all together and you get two sequels in one. nce I’ve done that, now there is a sequel to Human Centipede. It’ll still play hopefully. That’s part of the reason we’re waiting is we want to do a movie that’s just coming out. We have this animated set of them on a skel and Ebert like set.

Stay tuned as we are sure to hear more about Beaver and Bunghole as time passes. Wicked cool!

To read the entire interview follow this link:

http://www.screenjunkies.com/tv/tv-news ... centipede/

http://youtu.be/sAAirNeKWxQ
Shakelford, J. Rusty Thursday 8/04/2011 at 03:34 AM | 79919
Fucking awesome..I love Beavis and Butthead, they were the reason why I became a Rob Zombie fan, after Rob degned the hallucination sequence in Beavis and Butthead Do America..I can't wait for the new episodes, and I can't wait to see their commentary on The Human Centipede...Should be pretty fucking funny.
Moon Thursday 8/04/2011 at 05:41 AM | 79927
I hope the episode where they review Human Centipede is aired soon..The new episodes started on Thursday..Loved the first one..What they said about Twilight was hysterical.
Moon Monday 10/31/2011 at 07:22 AM | 86170
Last weeks premiere episode had me laughing out loud.

It's like they never left.

I can't wait to hear their comments on The Human Centipede.
gummi Tuesday 11/01/2011 at 10:00 AM | 86257