Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Delirium Throws Everything you Learned in Film School out the Window! (Movie Review)

So yesterday I stopped by Dollar Tree and I decided why not get some cheap movies! I picked up 3 movies and today I decided to watch one of them called Delirium.

Go to this te http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0471650for the trailer.

Storyline

x college kids on their way to Spring Break have car trouble in the middle of the desert. Then, as the sun goes down and they try to walk to the next town, they begin to be brutally murdered one by one by a mysterious figure who is shadowing their movements in the dark.

This film pretty much throws everything you learned in film school out the window.

Continuity? Who cares!?!

Lighting? Doesn't matter! Good Acting? Not needed! Sound Checks? Who does those anymore!?! Dozens of random building shots? GENUIS!!!

Will one shot do it? YES!!! Can we make a Mustang convertible a 6 seat one with 3 seats in the front? HELL YEAH WE CAN

Overall this movie was terrible and an embarrassment to horror film makers... But I did learn some things from this film! Things like plastic butcher knifes CAN kill people, your ulna, radius, and humerus make up the knee joint, one stab to the abdomen can make you intestines pour out, the dead can breathe, and the dessert sounds like a swamp at night!

Rating? 0.1 out of 10.... yeah... a 0.1 out of 10... it was THAT BAD

*Please note the sarcasticness to the piece....*
BloodyAdored Monday 8/08/2011 at 12:49 AM | 80219
just caught the trailer for this piece of garbage... Looks almost unwatchable... No wonder you found it at a dollar store... Truth be told, you couldn't give me a copy of this for free.
jswaffxxx Monday 8/08/2011 at 04:39 AM | 80233
Hahaha damn you made me laugh! I read the title and I thought you meant it in a good way and then I started reading and it got better and better. I learned my lesson on impulse buys because both times I was disappointed and I paid a lot more then one dollar for them as well.
Sephit Wednesday 8/10/2011 at 02:35 AM | 80355