Forums Trailers and Videos
New GRAVE ENCOUNTERS Theatrical Trailer (HD) Is Here!

A new theatrical trailer has just been released online for another installment in the found footage craze, GRAVE ENCOUNTERS, a new film directed by the Vicious Brothers.

Plot Synops: "Lance Preston and the crew of "Grave Encounters", a ghost-hunting reality televion show, are shooting an episode inde the abandoned Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital, where unexplained phenomena has been reported for years. All in the name of good televion, they voluntarily lock themselves inde the building for the night and begin a paranormal investigation, capturing everything on camera. They quickly realize that the building is more than just haunted - it is alive - and it has no intention of ever letting them leave. They find themselves lost in a labyrinth maze of endless hallways and corridors, terrorized by the ghosts of the former patients. They soon begin to question their own sanity, slipping deeper and deeper into the depths of madness, ultimately discovering the truth behind the hospital's dark past...and taping what turns out to be their final episode."

The Film is set to hit theaters August 25, 2011

RatTrap Monday 8/08/2011 at 04:35 AM | 80232
I am really excited about this one. As a big fan of the found footage genre, this one looks like it could potentially succeed to actually scare... Bring it on!
joshk1986 Tuesday 8/09/2011 at 08:44 AM | 80299
Can't wait for this one Haaaa its gonna be on!!!
erichuntdog Thursday 8/11/2011 at 02:00 AM | 80411
not a huge fan of the found footage genre, but this one looks like it could be pretty enjoyable
darkdeepwoods16 Friday 8/12/2011 at 03:41 AM | 80498
I just saw this film and to put it bluntly in my opinion - it SUCKED!

The first 20 minutes were pretty good, starting off slowly and setting things up. But then it lost all believability right away, it ends up being just a huge special FX fest. Disappointing!
joshk1986 Wednesday 8/31/2011 at 03:55 AM | 81901
I didn't care for it either.

They should have taken a hint from The Blair Witch Project (seeing as how a lot of their ideas came from it) and realized that what you don't see is often times much scarier than what you do.

It started out alright with some creepy moments, unexplained noises, doors and windows opening and clong, etc., but it quickly spiraled into the realm of the ridiculous.
gummi Wednesday 8/31/2011 at 04:13 AM | 81904
I didn't care for it either.

They should have taken a hint from The Blair Witch Project (seeing as how a lot of their ideas came from it) and realized that what you don't see is often times much scarier than what you do.

It started out alright with some creepy moments, unexplained noises, doors and windows opening and clong, etc., but it quickly spiraled into the realm of the ridiculous.

I totally agree! It was like every creepy moment was when the camera wasn't focused right and all you hear are the noises or see things out of focus but then every time a ghost/demon appeared or that stupid room with the arms coming out of the walls etc. it lost all scariness straight away.
joshk1986 Thursday 9/01/2011 at 12:51 AM | 81955