Forums Trailers and Videos
Take A Ride On The New Suspense Thriller ELEVATOR: We Got The Trailer, Artwork & Details

Wall Street party-goers are trapped on an elevator - 1 has a bomb. They will do ANYTHING to survive.

ELEVATOR is the latest film from award-winning writer/producer Marc Rosenberg and director Stig Svendsen. Starring John Getz, Shirley Knight, Joey Slotnick, Christopher Backus, Waleed Zuaiter, Devin Ratray, Anita Briem, Tehmina Sunny, Rachel and Amanda Pace and Michael Mercurio.

With issues of racism, greed, war, politics and infidelity converging in one tiny space, ELEVATOR offers a new perspective on terrorism, and raises questions about who the real criminals are in a world where financial markets can be so ealy manipulated by a powerful few. The message is powerful, and the suspense unbearable. How far would you go to survive?

Below you'll find the latest artwork and trailer for the suspense thriller.

'Elevator' was recently screened at the Australian Film and TV School on June 24th for an audience of 80. The reaction to the movie had a very potive outcome – cheers, laughs, "Oh my God's" abounded. There were points in the movie where people hid their eyes and other times when the audience was noticeably moved almost to tears. An emotional roller-coaster to be sure – but always entertaining.

No release date has been set.

Source: Official Elevator Webte
Anonymous Friday 8/12/2011 at 09:47 PM | 80532
So its kinda like Devil with a bomb and random bloody people which makes me curious as to how they got blood on them so I want to see this! Awesome trailer... I just hope that ending shot in the trailer isn't a "spoiler" for how it will all end -_-
BloodyAdored Friday 8/12/2011 at 10:05 PM | 80533
I'm with BloodyAdored. The blood makes me really curious. It looks like the better veron of Devil, to be honest...
nolifefan Sunday 8/14/2011 at 05:30 PM | 80615