Forums DVD & Blu-rays
DVD News: The Incredible Melting Man Is Finally Coming To DVD

The Incredible Melting Man (1977) is one of those films that despite being released on VHS has never actually been given the full digital remastering onto DVD that some would say it so richly deserves. As a result we've had to settle for crappy bootlegged copies with video quality which is comparable to it's long out-dated VHS tape counterparts. But that's all about to change, and you can thank the folks at MGM for finally making this happen.

On August 23rd MGM Home Entertainment will be releang this cheese under their MGM Limited Edition Collection banner as part of the studio's special Manufacturing-On-Demand Platform.

Plot Synops:

An astronauts whose body begins to melt after he is exposed to radiation during a space flight to Saturn, driving him to commit murders and consume human flesh to survive.

http://youtu.be/a0UOcRB9kkw
Anonymous Wednesday 8/17/2011 at 10:47 PM | 80921
Yes! This is one of my favorite popcorn flicks of all time! The special effects were great (the product of Rick Baker's genius), the acting was incredible, and the twist at the end great! And to think, it's only a few days away! I do believe MGM owns the rights to TerrorVion, Prison, To All A Goodnight, Ghost Town, etc. So I'm hoping, no, praying, that those get releases as well!
ObscureCinema101 Wednesday 8/17/2011 at 11:30 PM | 80924