Forums Trailers and Videos
GHOST RIDER: SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE Trailer Is Here (And It May Be Too Hot To Handle)

Wow we're really bringing the Ghost Rider goods to the table today - first we got to eyeball the new one-sheet, and now we're getting our very first glimpse at the official trailer from GR: Spirit of Vengeance. I guess Johnny Blaze isn't the only one that's on fire today!

Plot Synops:

It has been several years nce making a deal with the Devil and Johnny Blaze (Nicolas Cage), living in self-imposed isolation, finds himself as the only person who can help save 10-year-old Danny – and ultimately the world – thanks to his unwanted and uncontrollable power – his ability to transform into the hell-on-wheels monster known as The Ghost Rider.
Anonymous Friday 8/19/2011 at 06:02 PM | 81125
Looks badass...I hope he has a cool fight with Christopher Lambert....
chardy Friday 8/19/2011 at 07:46 PM | 81130
Im a huge comic fan but I feel a tad let down by this trailer.I honestly don't know why but I did somewhat enjoy the first one,I guess will just see what direction the new directors will take it in
zombie10 Saturday 8/20/2011 at 12:05 AM | 81150
As many of you would be knowing that ghost rider 2 movie has been released recently. I had lot of expectation from this movie but unfortunately it could not do that good.

Tamil Movie
Sasika09 Friday 3/09/2012 at 11:36 AM | 91255