Forums Trailers and Videos
More Brains! A Return to the Living Dead: The Definitive Retrospective DVD Is Coming

Horror lovers, the holy grail of all zombie DVDs is about to arrive this October. Check out this killer news that we've just learned today:

A new retrospective focung on The Return of the Living Dead is about to make it's way onto DVD in the form of a comprehenve two-hour documentary. The DVD release of More Brains! A Return to the Living Dead

will also feature a whopping two hours of bonus features that will have you nging, "Do you wanna party/It's partytime."

Here's just a sampling of what you get:

Hundreds of Photos Rare Behind-the-Scenes Footage The Final Never-Before-Seen Interview with writer Dan O'Bannon

Here's a couple of blurbs from the official press release.

Just when you thought it was safe to be dead! Members of the creative team behind the award-winning Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy and Bio Channel's Inde Story: Scream have joined forces once again to unearth the story behind cinema's coolest zombie movie, The Return of the Living Dead.

More Brains! A Return to the Living Dead is the definitive exploration of the outrageous splatter clasc which has continued to terrify and entertain horror fans for over twenty-five years with its delicious mix of blood, guts, sex and punk. Boasting off-beat humor, plenty of attitude and one of the most famous zombies ever committed to celluloid, it's easy to see why the film's legacy continues to grow.

This entertaining and informative project will be the ultimate account of the tongue-in-cheek, stylish and apocalyptic zombie movie. It features -- for the first time ever! -- contributions from all the main cast as well as clips, photographs, storyboards, conceptual art, publicity materials, archival documents and behind-the-scenes footage.

Here's a sneak peak at what's in store:

http://youtu.be/hqJTECX8GmY

Source: Dread Central
Anonymous Thursday 9/01/2011 at 10:14 PM | 82039
Awesome, I can't wait for this!! My first and still favourite zombie movie. So much fun.
R-Awesome85 Thursday 9/01/2011 at 11:39 PM | 82047
Yay!
kellywarrenhammond Friday 9/02/2011 at 03:48 AM | 82063
Nice!! Definitely one of my favorite zombie movies of all time. Think I will be buying this ^ _

^
Jonny Sicko Friday 9/02/2011 at 02:25 PM | 82084