Forums Off Topic
Bigfoot Discovered?

Here ya go...Bigfoot in a freezer:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/08/14/bigfoot.body/index.html
lblambert Thursday 8/14/2008 at 11:38 PM | 16775
Tons on google about this....of course it's a hoax. SURPRISE!!!

http://www.bfro.net/hoax.asp
HorrorSanctum Thursday 8/14/2008 at 11:53 PM | 16776
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm ya
Johnny Bisco Thursday 8/14/2008 at 11:54 PM | 16777
Tons on google about this....of course it's a hoax. SURPRISE!!!

http://www.bfro.net/hoax.asp

HA! I even guessed the right costume...pulled up the Horror Dome te and showed it to Mrs Yukon just after I read the article
lblambert Friday 8/15/2008 at 12:00 AM | 16779
i didnt have to see all that to know it was a hoax

there is no bigfoot and there is no lochness monster for gods sake
Johnny Bisco Friday 8/15/2008 at 12:05 AM | 16780

...but Oprah is real

lblambert Friday 8/15/2008 at 12:19 AM | 16781

...but Oprah is real HAHAHAHAHA.....

Isn't that some shit...I'd prefer Bigfoot.

kweandee Friday 8/15/2008 at 12:36 AM | 16782

...but Oprah is real

i wish she wasnt
Johnny Bisco Friday 8/15/2008 at 12:37 AM | 16783

there is no bigfoot and there is no lochness monster for gods sake Ehhh... I remain open minded about the Myths of Bigfoot and Loch Ness... If you think about it, If there were such creatures to of existed, then the've been around long enough to hide and keep out of te. The rare ocaons when ted are freak accedents and half of those or more are bogus fakes like this one of him in a Freezer... Same way with Nese... So many unbelievable videos of Nese and even if only 1 video was real, than that could still mean there is a real Nese. My therey goes as follows... The Ocean Is Never ending... We can't even come close to exploring the entire ocean and its great depths... The Loch ties in with the ocean allowing him to flow in and out of there freely without being noticed... Who Knows?

I know what your next responce is going to be so I already have it coverd... Why have we never found a Dead Bigfoot... Well if they are half Human as claimed and said to be, than maybe they burry there dead like we do minus the viewing, funeral services and coffen part of the deal...

You never know about the mysterys of the world...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Friday 8/15/2008 at 02:10 AM | 16787

WHAT!?!?!?!??

next you're going to probably say that Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy aren't real either . . Ha, good one Bisco.

You had me for a sec. (sorry Ryan and the believers, I just couldn't pass this up LOL)
DaShape Friday 8/15/2008 at 10:46 AM | 16797

there is no bigfoot and there is no lochness monster for gods sake Ehhh... I remain open minded about the Myths of Bigfoot and Loch Ness... If you think about it, If there were such creatures to of existed, then the've been around long enough to hide and keep out of te. The rare ocaons when ted are freak accedents and half of those or more are bogus fakes like this one of him in a Freezer... Same way with Nese... So many unbelievable videos of Nese and even if only 1 video was real, than that could still mean there is a real Nese. My therey goes as follows... The Ocean Is Never ending... We can't even come close to exploring the entire ocean and its great depths... The Loch ties in with the ocean allowing him to flow in and out of there freely without being noticed... Who Knows?

I know what your next responce is going to be so I already have it coverd... Why have we never found a Dead Bigfoot... Well if they are half Human as claimed and said to be, than maybe they burry there dead like we do minus the viewing, funeral services and coffen part of the deal...

You never know about the mysterys of the world...

--RyanI was gullible when I was young too Ryan and wanted to believe in bigfoot and Nese.

Then I grew up.

I was about 13 when the Patterson Bigfoot video was "DISCOVERED" and all the

Nese videos. But over the years all of the videos have been uncovered as manufactured fakes, waves, dogs, trees and so forth. When I was at Don Post in Hollywood and working on films a story started to circulate around the special effects houses all over the valley. Rick Baker, the amazing makeup artist was working on what I think was Harry and the Hendersons at the time had hired a lot of artists to work on that film. One of the artists started to talk about the Patterson film. Rick Baker all of a sudden said "Oh that was just a John Chambers gorilla outfit that those guys rented to pull that off, Bob Burns heard it directly from him........." Rick stopped himself at that point and refused to talk about it anymore. Everyone in the industry talked about that conversation for years. All it boils down to Ryan is logic. Lack of evidence is not evidence. Man is notorious for seeing things that aren't there or embellishing a story to focus attention on himself.

I can already tell you what they will find in this new conference today.....NOTHING... It's a suit....pig guts thrown in for effect. The face on that thing is too perfect.

There was another Bigfoot in a freezer in the 70's too. It was frozen solid in a block of ice. There was a whole story of how the guy killed it by shooting it in the eye. But the MO is the same. The owner wouldn't show it to anyone in person. It finally turned out to be fiberglass. Don't believe everything you see or read.
HorrorSanctum Friday 8/15/2008 at 01:32 PM | 16799
(sorry Ryan and the believers, I just couldn't pass this up LOL)

"Ryan and the believers". For some reason that made me laugh. I personally don't have an opinion about this particular topic... meaning it doesn't effect me, so I don't care.
Myers31TKD Friday 8/15/2008 at 03:26 PM | 16800

WHAT!?!?!?!??

next you're going to probably say that Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy aren't real either . . Ha, good one Bisco.

You had me for a sec. (sorry Ryan and the believers, I just couldn't pass this up LOL)

well i demand to know who leaves all those gioodies under my tree every year!
Johnny Bisco Friday 8/15/2008 at 04:40 PM | 16808
This whole thing reminds me of the infamous Indiana Bigfoot hoax...

lblambert Friday 8/15/2008 at 05:19 PM | 16809
This whole thing reminds me of the infamous Indiana Bigfoot hoax...

I thought it was the BigBUTT hoax...
HorrorSanctum Friday 8/15/2008 at 05:27 PM | 16810
Lee and Sam! As for the Bigfoot being found. I don't know but the damn news of this is all over the radio and TV. Should be interesting to see where this leads....

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 8/15/2008 at 07:37 PM | 16825
Lee and Sam!
lblambert Friday 8/15/2008 at 07:42 PM | 16827
Lee and Sam! As for the Bigfoot being found. I don't know but the damn news of this is all over the radio and TV. Should be interesting to see where this leads....

It'll lead NO WHERE!!!
HorrorSanctum Friday 8/15/2008 at 09:47 PM | 16838
BETTER YET........

IF and I mean IF.....by some chance I am wrong and they prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is a real bigfoot body....I will give Booman and

Fenner a free Devious mask.
HorrorSanctum Friday 8/15/2008 at 09:49 PM | 16839
Sam we are walking through the woods as we speak! Updated News on Bigfoot from Yahoo news....

Unfortunately for those who really, really want to believe, the wait continues.

Researchers presented evidence today of a large, shaggy (and dead) creature they claim is Bigfoot. Two of the men say they found the mysterious beast in the north Georgia woods and stashed it in a freezer. Though the bold duo had claimed they would present DNA evidence, photographs, and video to prove they did indeed nab the big guy, early reports say the hunters "didn't reveal much."

Even before the press conference convened, experts and bloggers alike expressed their doubts about the evidence. In a cheeky post on CNET, one writer described the "soupcon of skepticism" surrounding the find. Scientific American acted more, well, scientific and called up a noted Bigfoot investigator. He left no doubt that he thinks the whole story stinks.

LiveScience.com, meanwhile, quickly pointed out that this isn't the first time that Tom Biscardi, a researcher brought in to verify the alleged beast, has claimed to possess incontrovertible evidence of the furtive goliath.

Skepticism ade, it's been awhile nce we've seen a story ignite on the Web like this one. Searches for "latest bigfoot ghtings" rose more than 6,000% over the last two days alone. Interest in "bigfoot" soared 1,630%, landing the query at the top of our fastest movers. Searchers with a more suspicious bend propelled queries for "real bigfoot pictures" (+2,589%) and "real bigfoot" (+2,853%) skyward. And that's just the beginning.

More than 115 distinct queries bombarded the Search box yesterday, each hoping to uncover some fresh look at the Bigfoot conundrum. Among the lookups sniffing for clues: Bigfoot body, body photo, capture, captured, carcass, caught, corpse, dead, discovery, dna, find, freezer, hoax, killed, news, photos, remains, shot, ghting, tracker, and video. Whew.

If nothing else, these Georgia hunters know how to whip up buzz. Whether there's a real body behind the hubbub—or just an elaborately tricked-out ape costume—remains to be seen.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 8/15/2008 at 09:52 PM | 16840
Like I said.....it's yet ANOTHER hoax....I don't want some self professed Bigfoot expert to see this...I want SCIENTISTS to examine it. Give some DNA evidence. But of course the 2 hoaxsters are not allowing anyone to examine it. GEE I WONDER WHY????
HorrorSanctum Friday 8/15/2008 at 09:55 PM | 16841
Like I said.....it's yet ANOTHER hoax....I don't want some self professed Bigfoot expert to see this...I want SCIENTISTS to examine it. Give some DNA evidence. But of course the 2 hoaxsters are not allowing anyone to examine it. GEE I WONDER WHY???? cuz its........................................................................................
FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Bisco Friday 8/15/2008 at 10:00 PM | 16842
AMEN BROTHER BISCO!!!
HorrorSanctum Friday 8/15/2008 at 10:05 PM | 16844
You mean you weren't convinced by their press conference??
lblambert Friday 8/15/2008 at 10:27 PM | 16846
You mean you weren't convinced by their press conference?? hahahahaha thats great!
Johnny Bisco Friday 8/15/2008 at 10:36 PM | 16848
You mean you weren't convinced by their press conference??

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 8/15/2008 at 10:39 PM | 16849
Makes about as much sense too...
HorrorSanctum Friday 8/15/2008 at 11:30 PM | 16862
It's Fake

Results from tests on genetic material from alleged remains of one of the mythical half-ape and half-human creatures, made public at a news conference on Friday held after the claimed discovery swept the Internet, failed to prove its existence.

Its spread was fueled by a photograph of a hairy heap, bearing a close resemblance to a shaggy full-body gorilla costume, stuffed into a container resembling a refrigerator.

One of the two samples of DNA said to prove the existence of the Bigfoot came from a human and the other was 96 percent from an opossum, according to Curt Nelson, a scientist at the Univerty of Minnesota who performed the DNA analys.

Bigfoot creatures are said to live in the forests of the U.S. Pacific Northwest. An opossum is a marsupial about the ze of a house cat.

Results of the DNA tests were revealed in an e-mail from Nelson and distributed at the Palo Alto, California, news conference held by Tom Biscardi, host of a weekly online radio show about the Bigfoot.

Also present were Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, the two who say they discovered the Bigfoot corpse while hiking in the woods of northern Georgia. They also are co-owners of a company that offers Bigfoot merchandise.

Despite the dubious photo and the commercial interests of the alleged discoverers, the Bigfoot claim drew interest from Australia to Europe and even The New York Times.

Biscardi said the DNA samples may not have been taken correctly and may have been contaminated, and that he would proceed with an autopsy of the alleged Bigfoot remains, currently in a freezer at an undisclosed location.

(Reporting by Clare Baldwin in Palo Alto; writing by Jim Christie; editing by Mary Milliken and Peter Henderson)
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 8/16/2008 at 03:28 AM | 16879
It's Fake youre kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny Bisco Saturday 8/16/2008 at 04:10 AM | 16886
Do I have to say it???

I TOLD YOU SO
HorrorSanctum Saturday 8/16/2008 at 05:12 AM | 16896
Do I have to say it???

I TOLD YOU SO

no but you wouldn't be Sam McCain if you didn't!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 8/16/2008 at 05:23 AM | 16897
Do I have to say it???

I TOLD YOU SO

no but you wouldn't be Sam McCain if you didn't!GAZOO!!!!
HorrorSanctum Saturday 8/16/2008 at 05:39 AM | 16901
Do I have to say it???

I TOLD YOU SO

no but you wouldn't be Sam McCain if you didn't!http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c84/lblambert/Heads/haha.
lblambert Saturday 8/16/2008 at 06:08 AM | 16903
Genetic Test results HAHAHAH, those guys knew the gig was up as soon as those results came in .. . but I guess they got their 2 days of fame.

I was up north for work last week and in the local paper I read, "BigFoot in Elkhart".

I just shook my head and got a little more stupider

DaShape Tuesday 8/19/2008 at 02:07 AM | 17095