Forums Horror Movie Talk
Discover How The Activity Began: Paranormal Activity 3 Official One-Sheet Debut

The Official One-Sheet for Paranormal Activity 3 has finally arrived on the scene via Dread Central and Bloody-Disgusting, and I don't know about you but I think it's pretty damn creepy looking, especially with that black shadow figure standing smack dab in the middle of both of the sleeping kids. Yikes!

Judging by the trailer which was released about 2 months ago, this film should set out to answer a lot of our questions, but I also believe that there's more to the story then what's being shown. Stay tuned.

Paranormal Activity 3 is set to be released be in theaters on October 21st, 2011.

Source: Dread Central
Anonymous Tuesday 9/20/2011 at 08:00 PM | 83040
I hope their hauntings weren't all due to the stupid Bloody Mary urban legend. The trailer looked okay up until that part.
Sephit Wednesday 9/21/2011 at 02:58 AM | 83073
I think the Bloody Mary thing is in the trailer purely just to throw us off - they want us to believe that the girls summoned Bloody Mary, but I'm pretty convinced that the shadow that we see at the end of the trailer is just the demon that was present the whole time, and decided to show itself after they played their little game. Bedes Bloody Mary isn't a demon, she's condered to be a witch or a ghost.
Anonymous Wednesday 9/21/2011 at 03:12 AM | 83074
I think the Bloody Mary thing is in the trailer purely just to throw us off - they want us to believe that the girls summoned Bloody Mary, but I'm pretty convinced that the shadow that we see at the end of the trailer is just the demon that was present the whole time, and decided to show itself after they played their little game. Bedes Bloody Mary isn't a demon, she's condered to be a witch or a ghost. I hope you're right but showing the "demon" in the trailer showed a little too much for my taste and also didn't feel scary to me, mostly because it reminded me of the ring or the grudge films (which did nothing for me and I felt were way over hyped).
Sephit Wednesday 9/21/2011 at 03:34 AM | 83078
I hope you're right but showing the "demon" in the trailer showed a little too much for my taste and also didn't feel scary to me, mostly because it reminded me of the ring or the grudge films (which did nothing for me and I felt were way over hyped).

I disagree, I liked that they showed the shadow figure in the trailer, it had the hair on the back of my neck standing on end when I first seen it - and it makes me want to see this movie even more. If you remember Kristi and Katie both said they seen the demon often as kids, so there's probably gonna be a few of these scenes in which we see a black shadow in the background.
Anonymous Wednesday 9/21/2011 at 03:49 AM | 83080
I hope you're right but showing the "demon" in the trailer showed a little too much for my taste and also didn't feel scary to me, mostly because it reminded me of the ring or the grudge films (which did nothing for me and I felt were way over hyped).

I disagree, I liked that they showed the shadow figure in the trailer, it had the hair on the back of my neck standing on end when I first seen it - and it makes me want to see this movie even more. If you remember Kristi and Katie both said they seen the demon often as kids, so there's probably gonna be a few of these scenes in which we see a black shadow in the background.

Well that is true, they did say that and many people did like the grudge and ring style films, I just wasn't one of them. I give them credit for finding girls that have a great likeness to the older characters though.
Sephit Wednesday 9/21/2011 at 03:53 AM | 83081
I think it's creepy that the shadow at the end of the trailer looks EXACTLY like Katie...
joshk1986 Wednesday 9/21/2011 at 11:13 AM | 83096