Forums Trailers and Videos
Official (HD) Trailer For "BUTTERFINGER THE 13TH" Theatrical Horror Film

Directed by Rob Lowe (yes, that Rob Lowe) comes one of the most tight-lipped films that I have ever looked into. What we know about this film is very little. The movie is a combination of fan-created content (much like here on HorrorBid) and mixed with actual events that transpire on film.

If you're wondering if this is a straight satire it is not. Lowe promises "laughs, screams, tears and fears". Although I thought this was going to be a straight "made for the web type of series" it seems as if it is actually going to be pushed. From all accounts this will be receiving a wide theatrical release as wel on October 13th, 2011l. Check out the official trailer and plot below.

Plot Synops:

Legend has it that following a mysterious fire years ago, several camp counselors mysteriously disappeared from the local summer camp, Camp Honey Badger. The case was never solved and as the years passed, the story became an urban legend used to discourage hormonal teen from venturing into the Lake.

Today, Camp Honey Badger awaits a new group of summer campers. While preparing for the new arrivals, the camp counselors t around the campfire, telling spooky stories. It's here that we find that the legend is still very much alive.

http://youtu.be/3k_rel_LhOk

Source:

http://worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=22907&count=0
Shakelford, J. Rusty Thursday 9/22/2011 at 07:20 AM | 83141
I'm really excited about seeing this.

It looks like it'll be a fun film with some interesting direction nce the fans will be directly participating in it.

I know some people are going to complain and say it's a direct knockoff of Friday the 13th, and where there's undeniable milarities (which they are clearly going for), I think this film will put a fresh spin on the slasher in the woods genre.

And also, we should be happy this film isn't headed by Michael Bay and packed with an unrealistic cast and doucheyness; it actually looks believable. But who knows with horror nowadays...at least it has Butterfinger in the title and it comes out soon.
Alucard666 Thursday 9/22/2011 at 03:16 PM | 83146
This sounds like fun. I've been interested ever nce i saw posters at the theater. I thought it was just some lame joke. I don't know what i think yet, though. is it a joke? or is it legit?
nolifefan Thursday 9/22/2011 at 04:14 PM | 83148
Friday 13th anyone???
cat Thursday 9/22/2011 at 04:38 PM | 83152
Sooo., Uh.... Assuming from the looks of it, This is actually supposed to be a spoof-comedy.. right?

And ALSO a feature film length Butterfinger commercial!?

WTF!

Well, maybe at least a decent drinking game will come of this! Such as , Do a shot every time a butterfinger appears on camera! LoL!
ubersteigen Thursday 9/22/2011 at 08:54 PM | 83167
While I'm a little confused, the one thing I know for sure is that 28 Days later wants their muc back...
Zer0.MediA Friday 10/07/2011 at 06:05 AM | 83953