Forums Trailers and Videos
The Official Teaser Trailer For Darren Lynn Bousman's 11-11-11 Lands On the 'Bid

One movie that I've been very eager to see, mainly because I'm a big fan of Darren Lynn Bousman

is 11-11-11, which is slated to hit theaters on the same day. (Those guys in marketing sure are clever fellas)

With the plot synops just below, take a minute to peruse through, and then when your finished be sure to check out the official teaser trailer - and as always hit us up in the comment section, and voice your opinion.

Plot Synops:

After the tragic death of his wife and child, famed American author Joseph Crone travels from the United States to Barcelona, Spain, to reunite with his estranged brother, Samuel, and dying father, Richard. However, fate has a different plan for Joseph as his life becomes plagued with strange happenings and the constant ghtings of the number 11. Curioty quickly turns to obseson, and Joseph soon realizes that this number holds a horrific meaning not only to himself but posbly to all of religion. Isolated in a foreign country with only the support of his companion, Sadie, Joseph soon realizes that 11/11/11 is more than just a date; it's a WARNING

http://i51.tinypic.com/2zoxjko.jpg" class="photoborder" /> Source:

STYD
Anonymous Friday 10/14/2011 at 12:42 AM | 85044
"...and you are f*@#ed!" love it! i'm pretty excited for this.
darkdeepwoods16 Friday 10/14/2011 at 02:08 AM | 85053
OK, seriously?? I was about to write a comment along the lines of 'is this trailer for real?' or 'wtf is with that voice over?!'; then, I got to the ending of it. What a BRILLIANT trailer. I'd go so far as to say that is the best trailer I have ever seen
joshk1986 Friday 10/14/2011 at 11:34 AM | 85070