Forums DVD & Blu-rays
Cheap Horror DVD Alert!

Just home from Satan's Training Ground, aka Wal-Mart, with some great news about their famous bargain DVD bin! Looking to cash in on the spirit of the season, it seems that the Mart of Wal's minions have stocked the five-buck bin with some horror favorites. In my local store, I found:

The Shining (Kubrick veron) Trick'r'Treat Event Horizon Hellraiser (Original) Bram Stoker's Dracula A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors Stephen King's IT The Thing (82 veron) Scooby Doo films and episode collections for the kiddies Several different 4-film collections, including four LEPRECHAUN flicks!

I'm sure there are more, but my niece is still too young to hang in by her ankles to search at the bottom.

Get out there and stock up while you can! Complete your collection with that one movie you didn't even realize was misng.

I snagged: Event Horizon (how did I not own this?!), a four vampire flick collection (all direct to video releases but for $1.25 a movie, why not?), and... Howard the Duck. (Shut up. It's awesome.)
dew Wednesday 10/19/2011 at 06:11 PM | 85461