Forums DVD & Blu-rays
Invincible Pictures Will Unleash "A Serbian Film" on DVD and Blu-ray!

Invincible Pictures is proud to announce the October 25th, 2011 home entertainment release of Srdjan Spasojevic's incendiary A SERBIAN FILM. nce inspiring outrage and debate upon screenings at the 2010 SXSW Film Festival, A SERBIAN FILM has become one of the most notorious, shocking, discussed and controveral films within recent memory. Too provocative for Netflix, the film will be available in stores, on Amazon.com, the film's official te (

http://www.serbianfilmmovie.com ) and on

http://www.FlixFling.com , a new online streaming service.

A SERBIAN FILM - DVD/Blu-ray Specifications: Street Date: 10/25 Pre-Order: 9/27 Run time: 104 minutes Rating: NC-17 for extreme aberrant sexual and violent content including explicit dialogue DVD Sound: Stereo Blu-ray Sound: Stereo DVD SRP: $19.95 Blu-ray SRP: $19.95 Screen Format: Widescreen Language: Serbian (English Subtitles) CC: English

http://youtu.be/1T6YM7RE5wQ

Source: HorrorBid._.

I try to repress the memories from seeing this film, but the film keeps popping up!!!!!

Now I think I might buy it.... again... but this time not sell it.... v_vhands down the most unsettling film i have seen that i can remember. don't know if i would even want to watch it again ha._. I try to repress the memories from seeing this film, but the film keeps popping up!!!!!

Now I think I might buy it.... again... but this time not sell it....

By the way, I had dream about this film last night....I've never seen it. Don't think i will ever see it. Bedes, is this even the uncut veron?

I ALMOST watched it at one point, but the copy i got my hands on had been heavily edited. If i do ever see this disgusting movie, i want to see it in its entirety and not some watered down veron.well im a sick bastard ive seen this movie three times and I've got a screener copy of it so i dont have to worry about some stupid edits made to the movie

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 10/19/2011 at 11:48 PM | 85501
._. I try to repress the memories from seeing this film, but the film keeps popping up!!!!!

Now I think I might buy it.... again... but this time not sell it.... v_v
BloodyAdored Friday 10/21/2011 at 01:20 AM | 85579
hands down the most unsettling film i have seen that i can remember. don't know if i would even want to watch it again ha
darkdeepwoods16 Friday 10/21/2011 at 03:08 AM | 85590
._. I try to repress the memories from seeing this film, but the film keeps popping up!!!!!

Now I think I might buy it.... again... but this time not sell it.... v_v

By the way, I had dream about this film last night....
BloodyAdored Friday 10/21/2011 at 04:25 PM | 85626
I've never seen it. Don't think i will ever see it. Bedes, is this even the uncut veron? I ALMOST watched it at one point, but the copy i got my hands on had been heavily edited. If i do ever see this disgusting movie, i want to see it in its entirety and not some watered down veron.
AgnesItsMeBilly Friday 10/21/2011 at 05:53 PM | 85628
well im a ck bastard ive seen this movie three times and ive got a screener copy of it so i dont have to worry about some stupid edits made to the movie
godsinhell Saturday 11/26/2011 at 12:57 AM | 87517