Forums Trailers and Videos
Move Over Bruce There's A New Shark In Town And He Hates Water! 'Sand Sharks' Are Coming!

Every once in a while a movie comes along that is just so cheesy, so outlandish, so unbelievably ridiculous that it's practically begging you to watch the dang thing...and this next movie that I'm gonna dish on may just be one of those movies.

Sand Sharks stars Corin Nemec and Brooke Hogan (daughter of Hulk Hogan) and bacally deals with some prehistoric shark that can somehow breath in the sand - don't laugh we're not making this shit up.

American World Picture brings us this gem which we strongly feel will have the words "SyFy Channel" written all over it. Look for this Sand Sharks to debut in 2012, until then check out the debut trailer...and try not to laugh!

http://youtu.be/1i_Dcwd7CN4

Mark Atkins directs from a script written by Cameron Larson.

Plot Synops:

Prehistoric sand-dwelling sharks are unleashed on the island of White Sands when an underwater earthquake cracks open a crater deep beneath the ocean surface. The most menacing beasts to ever rule the waters, now rule the sand; with their monster appetites they mercilessly munch on anything that crosses their path

Source: Dread Central
Anonymous Tuesday 11/01/2011 at 12:06 AM | 86223
Love these cheesy movies. I just wish Hulk Hogan was in it so maybe he would leg drop a sand shark.
Pinhead Tuesday 11/01/2011 at 12:44 AM | 86227
sounds kinda like Tremors
scarecroww Tuesday 11/01/2011 at 03:15 PM | 86273
i like the poster, even though that style has been rehashed for many movies
darkdeepwoods16 Tuesday 11/01/2011 at 03:21 PM | 86275
i have no idea what you're talking about Brian; this looks like the Forrest Gump of horror.

I hope Brooke gets naked; she's kind of ugly, but I've always been curious as to what that body looks like with no clothes on it lmao
Matt_Molgaard Tuesday 11/01/2011 at 06:16 PM | 86284
HaHa, I thought I was the only one who thought Brooke was kinda ugly.
Anonymous Wednesday 11/02/2011 at 01:46 AM | 86312
HaHa, I thought I was the only one who thought Brooke was kinda ugly.

No, you're not the only one. She's kinda man-ish, brother. Hehehehehehe!!!
the_vengeful_machete Wednesday 11/02/2011 at 02:08 AM | 86315