Forums DVD & Blu-rays
Full Moon's Grindhouse Collection: DREAMANIAC, ZOMBIETHON, And More Available Now!

While this news is coming at you a little late, I still feel this is highly deserving of some attention. Full Moon has finally done what I have been wanting them to do for years: release a set of DVDs that they have the rights to and have never been released before on any digital format, with special features to boot!

From FullMoonDirect: We've dug deep into our film vaults and unearthed ten rare and bizarre films! These films feature some of the most bizarre and unique clips ever recorded! The eclectic group of hosts and contributors are just as demented and depraved! Featuring names such as John Carradine, Sybil Danning, David Carradine, Elvira, Linda Blair, Don Johnson, and Robert Carradine to name a few! Redeiscover this lost collection of film gems

While they haven't released my REAL favorites of theirs (TerrorVion, Ghost Town, Prison, they have at least whet my appetite with one of my favorite cult clascs, Dreamaniac, as well as other titles like Zombiethon, Mutant Hunt, and FilmGore, as well as some erotic exploitation cult films. Click the image below to read more and place orders:

http://youtu.be/eOv9OgcLmqw
ObscureCinema101 Saturday 11/12/2011 at 04:13 PM | 86883
Nice! I remember first seeing a preview for Dreamaniac when I rented the big-box veron of "The Headless Eyes" from one of my local video stores back in the day. nce then, I've been scrounging around online to find a copy in VHS format in decent condition (not to mention finding a good deal of course), but it's good to see that it's finally making its way to DVD.
buried13 Monday 11/14/2011 at 12:59 AM | 86934